chtp.22: Trust

Weeks passed since Rosè's so called death. You were left all alone. You missed her. Very much.

You cried whenever you missed her, get flashbacks of her, but that smirk, you knew there was something in that.

No one talked to you. No one cared about you. You even thought of dieing, but it's useless. You needed to prove that you weren't wrong.

Really? They're just gonna belive you killed her. Even, Jimin!

Just like usual, you were sitting alone, in the garden, crying to yourself.

A while later, you decided to go inside the castle, when Jimin came rushing towards you.

He bent down catching his breath as you just blankly looked at him.

As soon as he stood straight, you felt a hard sting on your right cheek.

That was the hardest slap you've ever got in your life. Even Edith's slap wasn't this powerful.

Wow. He even came to the point to hurt you. How ridiculous.

Tears welled up in your doe orbs. Your hand was on your numb cheek.

"I was searching everywhere for you." He said in a stern voice. "I was here the whole time." You said in a cracked voice that didn't go unnoticed by him. His heart clenched.

He couldn't accept it. He too believed you were the one who was the cause of his sister's death. He couldn't stay like this. It's been ages since he talked to you, held you in his arms, kissed you.

Tears were clearly visible in your eyes as he made a quick contact with them. He gulped in his saliva, lowering his guilty gaze.

Why does he keep hurting you? Why were they hurting you? It hurt your poor little heart.

You didn't fail to notice him trying to ignore you. "You too won't understand me, Jimin?" It cracked again. He looked up seeing your desperate face.

You nodded knowing no one's ready to give you a chance.

You took two steps to walk aside him, your hand, still on your cheek. You felt a slight grip tightening on your hand, pulling you in a passionate kiss.

The tears, that were holding up for a while, lost control. It rolled down your cheeks as he wiped it with his thumb, caressing the place he let his wrath on.

You held his shoulders stiffly as he just let his body take control.

He let go and looked in your eyes, teary. "I'm sorry princess." You shook your head wrapping your hands around his neck, tiptoeing cause of his height.

He wrapped his hands around your waist, nuzzling his nose in your shoulders, inhaling your scent. He held it tightly. Your breath hitched, crying.

"Can I just get a chance to say what I need to?" He nodded hiding his face fully.

..................................................................

Felix wasn't at the castle these days. He always went around the kingdom, or sat near a river back, throwing his sorrow. Even he didn't believe his own sister. What do they say, 'Love dazes you no matter what.'

But didn't he have hope? The hope that Rose may be alive? Not even a little bit?

Just like now, sitting on the bridge across a river, throwing stones in it as the water jumps to it's interaction, blabbering total nonsense.

He felt a slight tap on his shoulder making him turn immediately.

A beautiful, cat eyed, red headed, alluring female smiled at him. She looked like a witch, but she was dressed like a princess.

She passed him a smile as he just rolled his eyes.

She sat beside his, twisting her mouth, "Sad right? Of course you are. Your love getting killed by your own sister, that's cruel. Even I'd be in vengeance." Felix passed her a look. "Who are you?"

She chuckled. "Too eager, aren't you? Yeji. Hwang Yeji. Princess of the Hwang kingdom." His eyes widened and he looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

She smiled. "See Felix, why don't we make a deal between ourselves? I know you want revenge from Y/n right?"

He knitted his brows. "No, I don't."

Does he?

"You'll get to be powerful." He whispered in his ear. Felix looked at her while frowning as she looked deeply in his eyes. He felt a sting in his head, like he's losing his control.

His deep brown orbs changed into hazel green as he smirked.

"I'm listening,"

......................................................

You were sitting in the garden while telling Jimin everything that happened that day.

"That smirk was something different, Jimin. I could feel it." You looked in his eyes. "Mm, I also felt a bit strangeness, but I didn't take it seriously. Don't worry. I'll figure it out." He cupped your cheeks, giving you a long peck on your lips.

A/n p. o. v : Yeji's back baby!