chpt.10: Itsy bitsy spider

You were having a relaxing nap in the afternoon after finishing your lunch with the rest. You opened your eyes to see three figures surrounded by you. You got startled and screamed.

"What the- what am I a ghost or something?! Why are you screaming?!"
Said a very familiar voice which made you look at it.
"It's not fair if you don't call a ghost "ghost"." You looked at your right which had had Jimin saying to his sister.
"Yah! She doesn't look like a ghost at all. She's even prettier than Y/ n " you turned to your right which had your brother.

"Yah! Am I your sister or not? You used to call me pretty. Don't you dare talk to me." You interrupted.
"Yeah no one is prettier than my Y/nie"
Said Rosè.

The three of the jumped on the bed making you come up and down.

You all started laugh and talk about nonsense then you heard a knock on your door.
"Come in!" You said and a blonde hair maid approached inside with a tray on her hands.
"You all must be hungry its evening though. Here you are!" She said leaving the tray in the middle of the four of us.

"Woah, it's already noon. I slept too long." You said.
"Nah, it's not that late. Maybe 4 o'clock"
Felix said.

You all then looked at tray in front of you which held, cookies four tea cups, a tea pot and a bowl full of sugar cubes.

"Oooh, cookies!" Said Rosè enthusiastically.
"Let's dig in!" Said Jimin taking a cookie and nibbling it.

Loud burps were the signs that you finished your tea time.

"Ahhh, that was so good. " said Felix in satisfaction.

You all were sitting in the same positions beacause you couldn't move a bit. If you did,your stomachs would've blowed. There was a peaceful silence.

The silence broke when Jimin started to scream out of the blue.

"Aaaaaah! Spider! Spider!"
"Aaaah!"

Jimin and Felix fell from the each side they were sitting. While you and Rosè looked at eachother. You both bust into laughter and started to tease them.

"Goodness! Even we both are braver than you both." Started Rosè.
"Look at you both scared of a spider!" You continued.

"Wait,I'll take it away." You said and went to your dressing table taking a comb.
"No,I'll do it!" Jumped Jimin.
"Huh? You will ? Come on. Try." You said in a teasingly tone handing him the comb.

He took the comb from you with shakey hands and took it closer to the spider.

"Aaah! I can't do it! It's looking at me!" He screamed handing you back the comb. You and Rosè laughed and you threw the comb to your bed.
"Y/nie what are you doing use the comb." Said Rosè worriedly while you moved you hands to the small creature.

"I've seen a wolf in my life Rosie. I can do it." You said proudly. You liked trying new things. You wanted to try them. And this was one of them.

Jimin ran behind Felix who was holding his back wich maybe got hurted by the fall.
"I can't see this. Your sister is too bold." Whispered Jimin behind him.
"Oh don't be so dramatic. You big baby.
Muffin careful!" Said Felix at you worriedly.

You held you hand together towards the spider. As it started to crawl on your soft palm,you took it up and walked to your open window. You took your hand to a branch of a tree infront of your window. The spider slowly crawled off your hand and landed on the branch.

You smiled with satisfaction looking at the spider make it's way.

Rosè clapped her hands,
"This is why I said,I would marry my
Y/nie if I was a man."

You chuckled shyly.

But there was someone who already had plans there.

"My brave women"