chpt.5:Clumsy

You tried to opened your eyes, but couldn't because of the bright morning light that shined on your face. You and sat up on the bed and looked around. You were confused because you weren't in your room. Then you got flashbacks about yesterday. You sighed and turned around hearing a creak of the door.

"Oh you're awake princess. " the woman said. "Um yes, what time is it now?" You asked, rubbing your eyelids. "It's noon young lady." Your eyes widened. "What?!so soon? I'm really sorry." "Oh no no no it's ok the king told me to keep an eye on you. Are you feeling better? Do you want to take some more rest?" 

You shook your head. "Oh no thank you. I feel much better. I just want to get ready." She nodded. "Ok princess I'll help you" "Thank you"

You took a long relaxing bath after that deep sleep, and came out. The woman was with another two women. They had a lot of boxes in there hands.

"What is this?" You asked. "His royal highness sent you these." a woman said. "Huh but-" "Ah sh shh you have to where these" a voice came. "But Rosè-" "I said not buts" 

She took a box and shoved it into your arms and pushed you towards the bathroom. You opened the box to see something pale pink. You took it in my hands and flipped it to see clearly. It was a gorgeous dress with shoulder cut sleeves. It had sparkling lace all over it. You couldn't wait to wear it. You wore it and came out.

"OH MY GOD! You look so beautiful in this! Quickly ready her up and bring her down! I'm going!"Rosè squealed. You gulped and look at them.

You looked like something different after they did stuff you didn't even know what to call. You said you don't wear make-up or never like it, so they made you feel comfortable. The women here were very kind which you liked very much.

They took you down and you came down the first floor. You walked while focusing on your steps which were hard 'cause of the sparkly heels. Your shoulder hit on something stiff and you lost your balance. You closed your eyes tight knowing you were about to fall, but you didn't.

Jimin had caught you.

That sting he felt told him to catch it before it falls. It was that not too small waist he held yesterday. He could feel it. Butterflies dancing inside his stomach. 

Her. It's her.

That tiny thing which drives him crazy when he looks at it. The verge of his to move those curls falling in front of your face. The verge of his to kiss those strawberry lips of yours. The verge of his to look into your luminous eyes 'till the day he dies.

His body just froze at the spot, until you stood straight.

You gulped. Your crimson red cheeks made him smile without his knowing.

"S-sorry, I'm really sorry." You said. "It's okay. Are you okay? How do feel now?" "Better, thank you. You didn't get hurt did you?" You questioned worriedly.

Oh I wasn't hurt, but I never wanna wash my hand again.

"Um no no I'm totally fine" Was all he could say. "Okay, they're waiting for us. Shall we?" You questioned. "Oh yeah let us" 

You turned. "Wait, princess!" You looked. "Yes?" "You look beautiful." 

He meant it.

"You look handsome yourself your royal highness." You smiled. "Let's go" He said leading the way.

Everyone were looking at you both like some miracle. Especially, the king and queen.

"You both look cute" Said no other than Rosè. 

Add 'together', and I'll admit your my sister.

 "Oh, y/n dear you look stunning" cried The queen. "She does. After all she's Lee's daughter." Interrupted the king.

"Yah yah, don't y/n and I look like siblings?" asked his sister. "No, not at all." Jimin barged, "You look like a monkey." "Hush, you big monkey!" "Behave you babies! Some of us are starving" mouthed their mother.

"Are they always like this? You asked. "Oh, don't worry. They never get along" said the queen while taking you to the dining room.

"Aaah..wait for meeee!"cried Rose, and ran behind. "Yah monkey don't scream in the hallway" Jimin shouted and went behind them.