chpt.17: Not a dream

As you were getting ready to go back to your palace, not making yourself all pretty. Simple as usual, you heard a knock on the door asking for entrance. You made your way to the door to open it because you locked it, revealed the figure you've usually seen; your father. You smiled at him not showing your sadness caused of the leave.

"What are you doing dear?" He asked as he noticed you were getting ready." I'll be ready in a few minutes father. We can leave then." You said in a sad tone. "Didn't your mother still inform you?" You tilted your head looking at him. "We are not leaving."

"huh?" "We are not going anywhere. This is our home." You pinched yourself hoping it isn't a dream. He smiled seeing your actions and said," No,it isn't a dream honey. We did this as a suprise for you all. Unfortunately, we had to tell Jimin." "So that's why he was acting all weird yesterday" you confirmed. He chuckled " I see my princess is in love?" "father," "No explanation needed. I Know the four of you fell in love with each other. We love it too" You hugged him tightly not knowing how to express the emotions that were running all over your body.

He pulled and looked at you as the door opened revealing Jimin."oh sorry" he said and turned but your father stopped him and looked you and he left smiling at Jimin. "Go get that girl" he said making Jimin chuckle and he made his way to you after closing the door.

"Told you I'd make it up to yo."He raised his eye brows and held his arms wide open for you to jump in. You giggled and ran into his arms,holding his collar and smashing your lips on his.

Meanwhile~

Felix opened the door and made his way inside the room. Knowing he doesn't need a permission.

"Felix? Your back?" Rose asked with a wide smile."I never left." He smile seeing her happy. She shook he head and ran to him,clinging onto his neck.He held her waist tightly twirling her around as she giggles. "Mind giving me a treat?" He asked placing her down. " Yah,you know I can't start." She asked all red." Then don't mind if I do?" He said smiling cheekily as he pulls her by her waist.

A few moments later~ ( yes, in the accent of the french guy in spongebob)

"So you they decided to merge the kingdoms instead?" You asked Jimin as he was walking beside you. He hummed as you did too. "So what next?" he asked." Jimin,what about Edith?" you asked as Jimin had told everything about her recently. "We've asked help from a few friends whom Edith has cost a fortune" "Such as?" "I think you know them too. Jake and Edith's ex husband,Agnus." " Really?" you asked suprised as he chuckled and nodded.

you have known Jake since your child hood because he was also one of Felix's close friends. He used to show you magic tricks when you were a kid and you've liked them very much. Maybe Jimin is also his friend. Agnus wasn't new for you as he was a good wizard and used to stay at your palace for a few years. They were both people you could never forget and you haven't seen them since a long time. Both were wizards and both were good to trust so they could be very useful to catch Edith. Especially, Agnus.

a/n p.o.v; I think this chapter is really small. I'm sorry guys. T~T