chpt.6:You're beautiful

Days passed. You and Rose were getting much closer. More like best friend

You were sitting on your bed when you heard a knock on the door.

 You let the person in. "Oh princess, his royal highness asked for your presence." said a maid. "I'm coming. But, who?" You said. "Prince Jimin" She said. "Oka-wait what" You knitted your eye brows. "Yes, to his room" "I'll go. You shall leave" You said as the woman nodded and left. 

His room? Why?

You walked out of your room and stepped forward with questions filled in your mind. You stopped when You got to his room. You knocked the the door and waited for a reply.

"Come in." The voice said as you opened the door gently and peeked inside. "His royal highness?" You call. "Oh Y/n! Your here. Come." You hummed going closer. 

"Did you ask for my presence?" You questioned. "Yes, I just wanted to talk to you." He smiled. "Okay, about?" You asked. "Oh just nothing much. I thought we could just clear things out with us." He said and stood up.

Clear things out? What is he talking about?

"Why?" You ask. "You're being too awkward around me. Aren't you comfortable."

Honey, you're asking a terrible question here. How can't she be awkward when a handsome man comes around and makes it hard for her.

"I mean, I'm trying my best to get close to you. But, you're making it hard. Did that brat tell anything bad about me?" He chuckled. "Oh no your highness. It isn't like that. I jus-"

"Could you do me a favor?" He cut you stepping closer. "Huh?" You ask. "Please call me by my name. You know it right?" 

You chuckled. "Of course" You said not realizing he was too close. You backed up and tripped before you fell, you felt a tight grip around your waist. 

What is it with me and tripping?

His eyes. You love them.

"You're beautiful y/n" You look up. "Huh?" "You are" He presses. "Everyone says I'm dumb." "Who says that?" "They're right. I am" 

"No, you're not." he said tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. 

Okay I know I'm dumb. But I ain't dumber to believe a person who says I ain't dumb.

He leaned close.

Closer.......

Closer.......

Closer.......

"I'm sorry to say this but you're breath smells"

"Huh?" His grip loosened from your waist as you used the chance to get away. "I have to go. I'll see you later." You said behind, running out of the room.

Meanwhile~

"What was that about? Does my breath really smell?" 

He scoffed on his palm, sniffing his breath.

"Certainly not. I just brushed! Oh no, I made her nervous didn't I. Ugh! You're so dumb Jimin. Wait, she said that just to get away didn't she. Oh my god." He dug his head in his pillow, but snapped back. 

"Who calls her dumb? She isn't dumb. She is beautiful. She drives me crazy." He smiled to himself, laying on his bed, imagining your face on the ceiling.

He shot back up hearing voices coming from his window.

"Felix! he said he'd be here oh no."