Iceland's love confusion

Iceland was contemplating in his room, thinking about his love life. He put on his headphones and started listening to haikei by pepoyo to get everything off his mind ( besides a song about suicide and need to sing it because it's so relatable, couldn't be me).

He started singing, sukui o motarasu tenjou ni nobiru kumo no ito. He was going to sing the part kurushimi ga tsuzukanai you ni, Kubi o kukuttara. Until Norway opened his door. " Emil dinner is ready." Norway said.

"NORWAY KNOCK FUCKING FIRST, I'm not hungry. Please go." Iceland replied.

"Emil you haven't ate in a month, please just eat!" Norway said

"Lukas I'm fine, I'm a nation, I'll be fine. Now go." Iceland said, trying to reason with his brother.

"Okay..." Norway said, closing the door infront of him. Iceland made sure to lock the door. He was hungry, he just didn't want to see Sweden's fridge from ikea. Iceland picked up his diary under his bed. He had to write, especially when Mr. Puffin wasn't there with him.

Saturday

I can't choose who I love! I can't stop thinking about who I should choose, Hong Kong or Fridge. I love both of them, they both confessed to me. I refuse to eat because of Fridge, I would feel guilty that I have feelings for him and someone else. I haven't spoke to Hong Kong either, I feel the same guilt as I do with Fridge.

Everything feels so confusing! If I pick one of them, the other will be heartbroken, I don't know how long I can stay away from them.

Iceland then put away his diary. Mr. Puffin spawned in Iceland's room. "What the hell did you put away?"

"None of your business. What do you want?" Iceland questioned the flying penguin.

"I saw that book, is your diary?" Mr. Puffin teased Iceland.

"It's none of your business...." Iceland said.

Mr. Puffin quickly went under Iceland's bed and snatched the diary. He flipped through the book and found the recent entry. "Ooh, you're in a love triangle, with sweden's Fridge and Hong Kong?" Mr. Puffin asked.

"GIVE THAT BACK!!!" Iceland shouted at the puffin, blushing so hard. "Go with Sealand or Ladonia". Iceland pushed his puffin out his room.