babysitting brats

Iceland was waiting for Sweden and Finland to arrive with seabrat and Ladonnoying. Iceland decided some maretu was good, he was in the mood for coin locker baby. Then Mr. Puffin spawned and took his headphones and phone and put on the english cover then the song explained.

"WHAT THE FUCK YKU FATASSS????!?!!????" Iceland screamed.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO EDGY AND LISTENING TO A SONG ABOUT A MOTHER PUTTING HER BABY IN A COIN LOCKER!???!???!!!?!???!??!!!!" Puffer screamed.

"Emil who the fuck are you talking to?!?" Norway said as he heard the screaming.

"No one!" Iceland said nervously. Mr. Puffin forget Norway existed and forgot to not speak.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to visit my girlfriend Anouk." Norway said.

"YOU'RE LEAVING ME WITH THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS??!!?!??"

"Obiously."Norway replied.

"I'm fucking deaaaaad." Iceland whispered to himself.

"Stop talking to yourself ." Puffin puffed.

"Fuck off puffer." Iceland replied back.

The door broke down thanks to Fin. Iceland had the most shocked, disgusted, and disappointed face. "Finland, didn't expect you to come this early..." Iceland said.

"Well, I just couldn't wait to get away fro- they really wanted to be here. Here's their backpacks." Finland said "we'll be gone for,"

"3 days" ikea replied.

"Yup." Both Fin and ikea disappeared from the micronations. Iceland wanted to kill himself.

"SHINITAI" He screamed ( jisatsu shoujo shinitai).

"Where's the good food." Stick said.

"Don't you have food in your backpack?" Iceland said.

"We ate it." Otomachi una hat copy cat said.

"We food in the fridge." Iceland said.

"Can we get Chinese food or something?" Sealand asked.

"Fuck it." Iceland sighed. "Let's go." Iceland got his wallet and him, sealand, and ladonia went to China town.

On there way, sealand had a question that everybody knows. "Emil do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uhm, no I like men." Iceland said blushing.

"I think our fridge likes you." Ladonia said.

"REALLY!?! Uhm, really? Iceland said embarrassed.

"He keeps saying he loves you or something." Ladonia said.

Iceland couldn't help looking like a fucking tomato. "Emil you good?" Sealand asked.

"Oh, I'm fine." Iceland said as if he was day dreaming.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh~ you have a crush on our fridge~" Ladonia said teasingly.

"SHUT UP OR I'M LEAVING YOU HERE AND I'LL FIND THE WHITE VAN TO TAKE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER FOR FREE CANDY AND TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU GOT LOST AND GOT KIDNAPPED. So shut the fuck up.

As I ran out of ideas I magically have them appear in china town. They found a nice Chinese restaurant, Iceland was going to order until he saw Hong Kong. What the fuck Iceland thought to himself.

Iceland tried to order but sealand interrupted, "Emil you sound nervous as if you like him."

Iceland gave the fake as fuck country a fucking death stare ( hina's death stare.) "You shut the fuck up or it's the black ambulance for you..."

Iceland paid for the food then got stopped by Hong Kong, "do you wanna go out?" Hong Kong whispered to Iceland.

Iceland blushed so hard. "Uhm... I... would, b-but..."

"But?"

"S-someone else, likes me, a-and I like...them too.. BUT I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME TOO!!!!!!" Iceland confessed to Hong Kong while the Chinese music went on. Sealand and Ladonia saw Iceland say that shit in front of 8 people. Iceland looked around and realized there were 8 people looking at him. His eyes widened.

"Guys let's go.." Iceland said embarrassed. Iceland took his two nephews out the store, embarrassed as FUCK.

Edit: my friend helped me write this