me and my fun with maphilindo

Iceland passed out when he was attacked with a billion ice cubes falling on him. When he woke up he was on a couch, he looked up and saw pien kun on his chest. He  felt hot and cold, then he smelled something, a smelly smell. He saw Malaysia walk to him.

"Iceland! You're awake! I made some dinner for us."

"What the fuck just happened"

"When we got to my house you felt really hot so me, philippines, and Indonesia got a bucket filled with ice and poured it on you. Then you passed out so we took you to my house."

"Wow"

"I made this soup that we had the last time we talked"

Iceland tried to remember what soup they ate. Bull penis soup. BULL PENIS SOUP. Iceland was going to have a panic attack. He started shaking. Not because of the soup because I was feeling like that just now! Iceland liked the soup and he, Malaysia, philippines, and Indonesia talked about dicks pretty gay but this is hetalia.

Everyone went to the table go eat the soup (only Iceland wanted eat the soup) since the philippines has good taste in music and is one of my favorite characters he played coin locker baby and other maretu songs. Iceland was enjoying this. Everyone was talking except him, he was to busy not trying to sing and thinking about a way to leave the nordics and move his country to southeast Asia.

He was having a great time, for once. He started to talk to Malaysia, philippines, and Indonesia. They talked about vocaloid. Then their conversation trailed off to the adventures of Gakupo and gachapoid and saying that they want season 3 (minnemi if ur reading plz 😭)

"Guys can I- I- uhm..."

".....?"

"Can I stay here for a few days I'm having drama with my family and kinda FUCKING HATE THEM."

"Sure you can sleep outside" Malaysia said

"Uhm thanks" Icy wanted a room not fukcing grass

BBBBBBAAAAAANNAAGGGGGG

The door banged, iceland knew it was 🇧🇻🇧🇻🇧🇻🇧🇻🇧🇻🇧🇻 Iceland started getting ptsd flashbacks and started singing shape of my heart by nashimoto p. When Malaysia got up to open the door, Iceland ran off to somewhere

Some mysterious place where idk yet