I HATE YOU GUYS

Iceland and Norway came back to their house. Norway instantly went with the Nordics in the kitchen for Nordic gossip time. Iceland just went back to his room, only noticing the bratty micronations drawing in their sketchbook  and watching some cartoon.

Iceland wasn't in a good mood since his sex scene #2 was interrupted. He opened his door to see Mr.Puffn was sleeping on his bed as a human.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" Iceland screamed.

"What are you doing here?" Mr.Puffn asked Iceland. "You're supposed to be away until 9:30."

"How did you know?" Iceland asked surprised.

"I'm not an idiot, I saw your computer and I know you sold yourself." Mr.Puffn answered his question.

"Great... I'll let you sleep."

Iceland went back down the stairs to overhear what the nordics were talking about.

"I saw him losing his virginity from Hong Kong, I think I'm giving him therapy." Norway said.

"What!? The day before me and Berwald saw him sleeping with our fridge." Finland said.

"WHAT A FUCKING FRIDGE?!!?!!??!!?!"

Iceland was done with this shit, he wasn't in a good mood because of his brother, so he just went with the brats to watch The amazing world of gumball. He watched a few minutes of an episode, until his eyes wandered to what the brats were drawing. It was just some stupid micronation art. He then noticed something looked familiar.

MY FUCKING DIARY

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DIARY" Iceland screamed at his nephews.

"We're just drawing." Sealand said.

"We saw it on your bed." Ladonia said.

"UHM YOU JUST TOOK IT OFF MY FUCKING BED!?!?"

"yea.." Both the micronations said.

Iceland snatched his diary from his nephews.

"Ok... look... I AM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU GUYS BEING FUCKING BRATS I CANNOT TAKE IT. YOU GUYS ARE THE PAIN IN MY LIFE. I'M ALREADY HAVING A BAD DAY, SO I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE LITTLE SHITS LIKE YOU MAKE WAY MORE WORSE, SINCE YOU TWO JUST LOVE IT. YOU'RE PARENTS PROBABLY DON'T LIKE YOU TWO. I MEAN IF I WERE THEM I WOULD TOO! BUT YOU LITTLE SHITS DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME." Iceland was done being emo and edgy (like me in 3rd grade...) he looked up from the brats to find Finland death staring him.

"Why the fuck are you YELLING AT MY CHILDREN!??!!!??!" Finland screamed soo loud the neighbors looked outside (by neighbors I mean Abby, Mika, and Kiku, Kio isn't there since he has a house)

Iceland stared at the Finnish guy, he felt his heart drop.

"Oh, uh, Tino.. they were looking at my diary... and-"

"AND FUCKING WHAT!??!???? THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE YOUR DIARY IS BECAUSE IT WAS RIGHT THERE ON YOUR FUCKING BED. MAYBE HIDE YOUR EMO GAY DIARY SOMEWHERE ELSE SINCE YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE LOOKING AT IT, INSTEAD OF LEAVING IT ON YOUR PILLOW."

"Oh, well it doesn't have gay por-"

"STFU EMIL WE ALL KNOW THAT EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING IS A FAGGOT, ESPECIALLY YOU."

Iceland was trying not to cry, he knew he was probably more gay than sweden. He couldn't handle Finland yelling at him.

"I BETTER NOT HEAR YOU SAY "iT'S nOt a PhaSE TiNo" YOU WERE BORN AS A CRINGY ANGST EMO FAGGOT. I WILL NOT LET YOU SCREAM AT MY LITTLE ANGELS BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT CAUGHT BEING FUCKED BY HONG KONG."

Iceland was about to cry, all the nordics were watching him being teared apart by Finland. The micronations were holding onto Finland and fake crying and would occasionally look at Iceland to smirk at him.

Iceland was ready fight or fly away. He was gonna fly, that was until he felt a sharp pain in his leg. Iceland really was going cry because of his boo boo, he wanted to cry to Norway and say, "big brother I got a boo boo 😭😭😿😿😿". But he would embarrass himself again! So he just ran to the bathroom (Mr.Puffn was still sleeping in his bed)

Finland gave hanatamago a treat she did a good job defeating the angsty teenager!