babysitting brats day 2

Wednesday

I had the most embarrassing moment of my life! I don't want to talk about it too much, Hong Kong wanted to be with me but I told him about Fridge, I reassured that I would like him to fuck me too.

IN FRONT 8 PEOPLE, NOT INCLUDING THE BRATS

After that, I was drowned in a pool of the brats mentioning that embarrassing moment. They couldn't bug Norway since he was with his girlfriend (I never knew he had one, but he might have wanted to stay away from the brats.)

Iceland didn't want to talk about the embarrassing moment, so he closed his diary and put it away.

BUT DON'T WORRY MR. PUFFIN CAME IN SCREAMING WITH HIS DEEP VOICE, PRUSSIA AND ROMANO LIKE PERSONALITY, WHILE BEING VOICED BY FRANCE'S JAPANESE VA. He also turned into a human since hima did that once.

"What you got today Icy?" Mr. Puffin said as he snatched the diary.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GIVE IT BACK!"Iceland said as he tried to get the gay diary.

Mr.Puffn ran off (sonic speed.)

"YOU FUCKING BIRD" Icy screamed.

Iceland heard his nephews laughing, he hoped it was something else other than the gay diary.

"What are you guys laughing at..." Iceland said nervously.

"Ssshhhhh!!" Sealand said.

"It's a secret!" Sealand said, trying not to laugh. But it was sooooo obvious he had it, it on his fucking lap. Try better freddy fazbear cosplayer.

"YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT" Iceland screamed very mad at the micronations and bird.

Iceland snatched his beloved gay diary (maybe with some gay porn.)

"Are you ok? Did they try to tear you apart?" Iceland said sounding like a mom when her brat gets a boo boo. Iceland also decided to show a bit of his, dark side. SHIVER MI FUCKING TIMBERS. Iceland then walked back to his room.

That's it! I'm fed up with this! I'm getting myself out of here no matter what! Iceland thought to himself. He got his laptop and made a listing on Ebay.

Few hours later

Iceland saw his auction and only one person had bidded, he decided to end the auction and shipped himself off and locked his room.