Chapter 22

It took several days for Lucifer and Carmilla to plan how they would tell their families about their engagement, which they had just begun. So, after Odette was discharged from the hospital, they waited a few days to gather everyone at the hotel. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone: Charlie, Emily, Vaggie, Odette, Clara, and the Seven Deadly Sins.

Everyone was gathered in the lobby, wondering why they had been called there, for example, the daughters of these two.

Charlie: What do you think the reason is for us being asked to be here?

Emily: Maybe they're going to throw us a surprise party.

Clara: What would the party be for?

Emily: I don't know, that's why it's a surprise.

Clara: I don't get you.

Odette: Leave her alone, she's new here.

Vaggie: Maybe they want to say something like their relationship is already established. They didn't see each other after the picnic and after what happened with the Vees, and that was a long time ago.

Charlie: That's true.

Another example would be the group of the most powerful demons in hell.

Asmodeus: I bet 500,000 dollars if the news is about an unexpected pregnancy.

Mammon: You think so, bitch? I bet double if it's news about a breakup.

Satan: They clearly don't mature.

Belphegor: Leave them, that's how they are.

Beelzebub: That's right, that's why I say... I bet triple and that Mammon dresses up as a Christmas tree for the holidays if it's about an engagement.

Leviathan: Phew, that seems like a lot. What do you say, Mammon?

Mammon: Hmm, I accept the damn bet, my instinct tells me I'll win.

Asmodeus: The same instinct that told you Lucifer wasn't going to sue you just for being friends.

Mammon: That wasn't my instinct, I was hungry.

Belphegor: Are you going to bet?

Satan: Oh well, I have no other choice.

After a while, Lucifer and Carmilla arrived in the lobby, seeing how everyone had turned their attention to them.

Lucifer: It seems you've all arrived, did we keep you waiting too long?

Mammon: Not much, just two damn hours!

Lucifer: Mammon!

Mammon: Sorry, sir.

Carmilla: Alright, the reason we asked everyone to come today is for an announcement we have to make.

Beelzebub: Let it be the engagement, let it be the engagement.

Asmodeus: Let it be the baby, let it be the baby.

Mammon: Let them have broken up, let them have broken up.

Satan: I keep wondering how we're friends with Lucifer seeing this attitude.

Belphegor: It's easy, we're the only ones he hasn't killed.

Satan: True.

Lucifer: Can we talk now?!

Carmilla: As I was saying, the announcement we have to make is about this.

All she did was raise her hand showing the ring she had on her finger, exciting the girls.