You Said Force

(Elena)

Two day. Two of the longest, heart wrenchingly painful days of my life. I've been hauled up in this crappy motel and I was still no where near a plan on how to get out of the Blood Moon territory undetected.

I was just thankful that I was able to find a motel ran exclusively by humans, knowing that Jackson probably had the whole pack out searching for me right now.

Flipping through the few channels available on this ancient t.v. set, munching on some chips from the vending machine by the motel's office, was basically all I've done for that last couple of days. All this sitting around and junk food was making me feel extremely sick to my stomach and beyond restless.

That's because we miss our mate Athen hissed from the corner of my mind where she was balled up. She would hardly speak to me at all these last couple of days, except to complain or take a sarcastic jab at me about leaving Jackson. 'Oh... Your going to talk to me know.' she huffed and laid her head back down continuing with ignoring me once again.

Tossing the remote next to me, not sure who I was more irritated with her or myself, I started pacing the room. Being locked up in this room was driving me just a little crazy, I was on edge and agitated. I need a plan of escape.

I can't go home, Asher, Grandma and even Dad would be upset at how easily I just picked up and ran from my mate, the one that I just days ago said I accepted and would give a fair chance to.

Groaning I ran my hands through my hair, not really having any good options to head out with, the duffel I had grabbed only had my panties, bras, tank tops and sleeping shorts. Plus I was running low on cash and I wasn't going to risk using a debit or credit card, drawing unwanted attention to my location.

I was so lost in thought as I frantically paced back and forth, I barely caught the faint sound of a song playing, straining my ears I recognized the song, Black Widow by Iggy Azalea.

My phone, I ran to my backpack propped up by the nightstand and quickly dumped out its items onto the bed, instantly spotting my phone I snatched it up and without a single thought, slide my finger across the surface as soon as I spotted Ash's picture flashing on the screen.

"Ash." breathing with relief. I had been too scared to call him, letting him know what happened. But he called me so that was different then admitting defeat, right?

"Hey baby sister... How's it going with Jax and his family?" he asked, excitement seeping into his voice.

"Fine." masking my relieve and desperation, thankful to finally be talking to someone, besides my stubborn wolf who was currently ignoring me.

"Fine huh... Whats going on Elena?" he questioned, knowing my tones all to well.

"Nothing." I huffed letting the anger, pain and frustration wash back over me. I couldn't seem to shake these damn feelings, they openly flooded through my veins.

"Really... So when Jackson called all desperate for my help to find you, it was all just an act." he retorted with a smug tone since he already seemed to know our current situation, thanks to Jackson and his big fat mouth.

"He called you?" gasping in shock, surprised that he would call my brother for help in finding me. Athen perked up, happiness pouring out of her that our mate was desperately looking for us.

"Yes he did... He told me everything Lena." he sighed. "Why would you run off? Your in a territory you don't know, with wolves you don't know... The Blood Moon pack has enemies that we know nothing about, ones who would love nothing more then to get their hands on Jax's Mate and future Luna." snarling, letting his frustration and anger with my stupidity drip from his every word.