Elisa's True Mate

(Elena)

Sleepily I reached out across the bed to cuddle up to Jackson, only for my hand to be met with a cold, empty space. Prying my eyes open I sat up, looking around the room for him in a slight panic.

After Jackson's attack yesterday, I refused to let him leave my side. Which ended up with us staying up in his room cuddling in bed, talking and pleasuring each other, over and over.

Smiling at the memories, I reached up and slowly ran my fingers over his mark, instantly feeling a surge of love and desire pulsating through me.

Despite to know where Jackson was I let my senses focus and instantly heard voices talking on the other side of the bedroom door, coming from Jackson's main room.

The voices where faint but I did catch 'Daniella' 'Set up' 'Rogue attacks' Straining to hear more, automatically recognizing Jackson's voice along with his Beta and Third. Nudging at Athen so that she could help me hear more, only she was completely out blissfully content.

Sighing I went to climb out of the bed to get dressed, when I pleasant yet annoyingly remembered that Jackson had shredded all of my clothes yesterday. Groaning, I realized that I had nothing to wear.

"Jackson?" sitting up in the bed, tucking the duvet around my very naked body as I called out for him.

Within seconds he was popping his head into the room "Love?" he questioned with concern. I raised my eyebrows at him, motioning for him to come in and close the door. He glanced over his shoulder "Let's finish this later." Instructing the others in the room, before he stepped in and quickly closed the door behind him. "What's wrong, Love?" he questioned as he crawled up onto the bed with me, kneeling once he was next to me.

"Who were you talking too?" looking into his attentive eyes as he gazed back at me with his gorgeous blue orbs sparkling with mischief, instantly I was mesmerized by them, by him.

"Marcel and Rene." answering instantly as he slowly, yet purposely pulled the blanket from my trembling body, growling with approval at my nakedness underneath. "We have a lot of stuff to do today... you need to dress before I refuse to let you leave this room." His voice was husky and full of lust.

I bit my lip liking that idea so much better then dealing with the problems that waited us. But I knew he had to take care of this threat on him and the pack. 

"I would... But someone ripped all of my clothes off." pushing at his shoulder playfully as he chuckled in amusement. I shook my head at him, rolling my eyes.

"Well... they really shouldn't offend me." he smirked leaning in to kiss my lips as I shook my head at him, laughing at his playfulness.

"Really... How did they offend you, oh mighty Alpha?" Replying sarcastically as I leaned into his alluring mouth, unable to resist him or his touch.

"They were covering whats, Mine." he stated possessively smiling against my lips, pleased with himself. Gasping in mock anger, I nudged him away, causing him laugh at my furious expression.

"Laugh all you want... Now I have to walk back to the Alpha mansion... Naked." shrugging nonchalantly as I threw off the bedding, giving the full effect that I was going to leave.

Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed I went stand up to leave. A low, deep growl rumbled across the room as I was swiftly pulled back on to the bed with Jackson pressing his body into me, holding me in place.

"MINE... No one else will ever look upon what belongs to me." he snarled latching on to his mark, purposely licking and sucking on the heated flesh.