Handful

(Jackson)

"Go... Please." Attempting to Alpha command her even as she stared at me in complete and total hurt and shock. She turned her attention back to Daniella and narrowed her beautiful hazel brown orbs in warning before turning on her heel and storming out, without even so much as a single glance at me.

How could you do that to our mate? Valk snarled, disgusted with me for sending Elena out of the room. 'I just needed her to go before... Daniella told her anything about us.' You hurt her... And do you really believe she won't figure it out herself. Snorting as he to turned to glared at Dani. 'I know damn it.'

"I missed you Jax." Daniella's voice shrilled, high pitched voice purred, even more annoying then I remembered, if that was even possible.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" growling at her as she flinched back, straighten her back suddenly surprised at my aggressive tone.

"I wanted to see you... I dressed up for you." she whined as she pouted out her lips, hoping to seduce me. I rolled my eyes at her pathetically, vain attempt, that might have worked before, but not now.

"Listen and listen good... We are done... We are nothing. Do you understand me? I found my mate and I will not let you or any other one of these little conniving she-wolves, who think they're going to get her claws in me, screw this up." Growling out the threat as I towered over her, causing her cower in fear.

"Her... you want her?" she scowled with disgust, finally showing her true jealous colors.

"Stay the fuck away from me and my mate." Snapping as I grip her by her forearm and yanked her to my door. "Get out and stay out." shoving her out the door, watching as she stumbled in her damn heels. I slammed the door shut before she had the chance to say or do anything more.

"You'll regret this Jax." she snarled through the door, banging on it with her little fists. I shook my head at her feeble attempt to threaten me. Pathetic, what was I even thinking hooking up with her? you weren't Valk snorted in disgust at the memory of being with Dani. 'That's true.' Chuckling slightly as I made my way to my bedroom.

(Ty... have you made it back to the Hummer yet?) (Coming down the stairs now, Alpha.) (Good... Be careful my mate is slightly pissed off at me right now.) Giving my biggest and most feared Enforcer fair warning.(Got it.) he snorted with a laugh in a understanding tone, being mated himself.

Chuckling as I recalled Elena's menacing threat to kill Dani when I first walked in. I had to admit, I loved that she was jealous over me. Yet if I hadn't had to talk to Russell, my father's Beta, about the rogue issues they had while we where gone, those two never would have met.

Frustrated, I went into my room, pulling out a suitcase and started to toss clothes into it. (Alpha.) Tyson linked, sounding panicked. (Yeah.) I was worried now, he never gets worked up or panicked about anything. (She's gone.) (WHAT?) Running from the room, sprinting down the hall to hop over the railing, not bothering with the stairs.

(MARCEL, RENE I NEED YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE... VINCE, ZACK AND COLE TO THE FRONT NOW.) barking into the pack link as I burst out the front doors. Tyson was standing at the back of the Hummer, the back hatch was wide open as he leaned into the vehicle to sniff the air.

"What happened?" I snarled as Marcel, Rene and the three Enforcers came rushing down the stairs on full alert.

"I came out like you asked and found the back open... She was already gone... She took two of her bags with her." Tyson quickly explained turning his focus to stare down along the fence line.