How Will This Work

(Elena)

"I still believe that Elena should wait a least a week or more, before heading out to the Blood Moon territory." Dad demanded throwing his hands out to make his point.

"NO... She leaves with me today." Jackson countered, shaking his head as he met my father's intimidating gaze. "I appreciate your input on this Alpha Charles and I understand your need to protect your daughter, but she is my mate and I refuse to leave this territory without her." crossing his arms over his broad chest as he stood his ground in front of Asher's cherry wood desk.

Biting my lip, I remained seated in the plush maroon leather chairs that I had hand picked for this office, sighing in frustration. They have been going back and forth about any and everything possible about our mating for the last twenty-five minutes with Alpha Liam jumping in here and there with a sarcastic remark.

"Alright." Asher snapped, swiping his hands out getting everyone's attention. "Elena, why don't you tell us what you want to do?" Ash insisted, looking at me as he waved his hand out so I could take the floor with everyone's full attention.

Hesitantly I slowly stood and came around to stand at the end of my brother's desk, so I wasn't next to Jackson or Dad, trying to remain as neutral as possible with these two Alpha's battling for dominance in this conversation.

"Ok... First off I will name my pups whatever I feel like when the moment comes, which won't be for a long while." Shooting a agitated look between Dad and Alpha Liam, since this had been a good ten minute argument between the two when Charlotte mentioned our first pup, both insisting that if it was a boy it was to be named after them. "Secondly there is no point in waiting a week for me to leave... seeing as Grandmother so graciously helped pack my whole entire room today." Nervously flicking my eyes toward my Dad, seeing his face fall knowing he lost that argument.

Jackson smirked looking beyond pleased at my Grandmother's intrusive behavior once again. "And last but most definitely not least, when and if Jackson and I are married... I want to be married here in my mother's lily garden."

I took the opportunity to look out the window that held a perfect view of the garden, knowing that it was going to be the last time in a long time that I got to see her beautiful garden. Jackson and Liam both stiffened at the mention of being married here part, Charlotte gave me a sad smile as if she understood my reasoning.

"It's tradition for the Alpha's of our pack to be married in a specific ceremony at the pack house on our territory." Liam growled, narrowing his eyes on me. I clenched my jaw and refused to let him try to intimidate me on this subject.

"That's the only part of my mother I have left... That is where I want to be married... And I will be." snipping back as I pointed out toward the garden as I met the Blood Alpha's cold, challenging glare.

I was caught off guard for a fraction of a second when I mention my mother and noticed that Liam's eyes had softened and held a sadness to his dark, blue orbs as they flitted toward the window again before he quickly recovered and went back to his cold, hard gaze.

"It's tradition." Liam snarled at me, refusing to back down.

"Enough..." Jackson snarled toward his farther in warning. "If this is where she wants to be married... then it's fine with me." growling as he stepped between his father's glare and my own.

"You could have your traditional ceremony at your pack house and still have the actual wedding ceremony and reception here." Amelia chimed in her soft, quiet voice making it all seem so simple. I shrugged looking at her like it wasn't a bad idea.

"Wonderful compromise. Your going to be an amazing Luna." Charlotte beamed at her, Amelia blushed pressing herself closer to Asher's side.

"I agree to all of it." I quickly added smiling appreciatively at Ame, thankful that she's here to help mediate this whole tense situation.