~𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓~

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

Sanemi woke up with his head hurting like hell. He slowly sat up careful not to make himself anymore dizzy than he was. Why do I feel so crappy? He ran his fingers through his his hair and stooped halfway through, trying to recall the events of the day before. My head hurts too much to even think about yesterday. He slowly stood up and put on his light gray hoodie that had their school's name across to back of it.

He decided not to change his sweatpants and continue to wear them. He went into his bathroom and brushed his teeth before heading downstairs. When he got down, he saw his little brother Genya sitting down at the table eating maple bacon and a fried egg.

"Did you make that?" Sanemi questioned Genya in his deep, tired voice.

"No, Kanae made it for me!" Genya responded cheerfully.

Sanemi began to walk toward the dining room and kitchen, and he saw Kanae making something. He rubbed his eyes as he headed over to the kitchen. Sanemi stood behind Kanae. "What's that?" He asked while placing his head above her shoulder so he could see the pot in front of her.

Kanae quickly turned her head to see Sanemi standing behind her and his head almost on her shoulder. She turned back around and continued to stir. Oh my gosh, he's so close! She squealed inside her head as she felt her face heat up. "O-oh hangover soup!" She replied nervously. He seems to not remember what happened, so there's no point in bringing it up. Just pretend it didn't happen. I'm sure it didn't mean anything anyway.

"Oh." He said in response.

Why does his voice have to be so sexy in the mornings? She wined in her head. Sanemi pulled away and went to go sit at the table next to Genya.

"Why does your hair look like that!" Genya teased Sanemi. "It looks funny!" Genya laughed and giggled. Sanemi looked at him and rolled his eyes before smiling and running his fingers through his own hair.

Kanae looked at Sanemi. He's right his hair does look funny, but at the same time, it looks kinda cute. Kanae smiled to herself. She turned off the stove, grabbed a spoon, and tasted the soup. "Perfect." She said to herself with a smile. She used the soup spoon and put it in a bowl with the same spoon she used to taste it.

She walked over to the table and set the bowl down in front of Sanemi. "H-here. This should help with the headache. It's hot, so don't burn your tongue." She walked away and came back with a glass of water. "H-here just in case."

"Thanks." He still had his deep, sleepy voice. He took a sip of the soup from his spoon. "It's good."

"T-thanks." Somehow, no matter how uncomfortable she was just him talking, it made her smile. "W-well, I have to go. I-I'll see you on Monday." She slightly bowed her head before quickly walking out.

"B-bye?"

"What was that?" Genya asked, confused.

"I'm not 100% sure, but I've got a pretty good idea." A big smile appeared across his face.

Throughout the next month, everything was pretty normal for the most part, except for the fact she couldn't get him off her mind. Every time she saw him, his smile and what surrounded his smile were what stuck out the most. His lips, every time she saw him, all she could think about is the moment they shared with each other. What would've happened if the cops hadn't shown up. Would they have stopped before it got too far? Would they have kept going and actually have had sex? Would he have come to his senses and stopped or have come to his senses and continued? And would she have given in?

She didn't know, but it sure seemed that he had no clue of what had happened in the split of a second. At least, that's what it felt like. She had developed so many feelings for him in just a few months that she didn't even realize what was happening. At the same time, she didn't care she was just in the moment. She was just happy that she was there, there with him.

All the way through the week, he didn't seem to know, but come Friday, two weeks later, Sanemi had a few words to say.

Sanemi trapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Kanae?"

"Huh?" Kanae stopped walking and turned around. "O-oh hi."

"Promise me something." Sanemi stated very bluntly.

"O-okay. W-what is it?" Kanae looked confused.

"Don't be an actor." Kanae looked even more confused than before.

"W-why is that." She questioned him.

"Because one you suck at lying and two you also suckat acting like nothing is wrong when you know it is." Sanemi smirked at her.

Kanae began to feel her face heat up. "I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about." She nervously responded.

"Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I'm talking about." She face began to turn even more red until it felt like it was lit in fire. He rolled his neck in a circle and stopped when his head was tillted to the side. He smiled even bigger before leaning in next to her ear. "Remember this, I always remember what happens when I'm drunk." He gave a small giggle. "P.S. you're a good kisser." Her face felt like it was on fire. Like someone lit a match and threw it on her face. "Hope I get another taste some time soon. Don't let me down." He stood right up again and looked deeply into her glistening purple eyes. "Until later, Kocho." He walked around her, leaving her stunned with the words that had just come out of his mouth.

Not soon after a smile of embarrassment, joy, confusion, and even relief spread across her face. He knew this whole time and didn't say anything just to tease me?! What a jerk! Her smile got even bigger. But it wasn't a mistake.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

W/C|1075

Sry it took so long. can I get your guy's opinions about this chapter? I'm not exactly sure how it turned out. Please, oh also, don't forget to vote ty gn or gm or whatever byeeeeeeee<3

𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 ☆ 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒂