~𝑴𝒚 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰𝒔...~ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

I feel my heart beating like a drum. I know I'm blushing because my face feels like it's on fire. It feels so romantic just standing this close to him. Standing this close to him when he's completely sober. Not an ounce of alcohol in him. The crazy thing is that it's like I can hear his heartbeat. That's how close I am to him.

I can hear each breath he takes. I want to smile but for some reason, I can't, and it's not because I'm sad I just can't smile. I'm not sad I think I'm just too in the moment. When his next words leave his lips they ring in my ears for a minute, "My wish is..."

Third person:

And just like that Sanemi stops talking. He took a pause long enough for Kanae to do something. Something he didn't expect nor did she. She stood up on her tip-toes, leaned in, and pursued him. She kissed him. What came over her? We'll never know but what we do know is that Kanae just kissed Sanemi.

She kissed him and as soon as their lips connected he was shocked. His eyes widened as she had her lips on his. He liked it enough to give in by kissing her back. He slid his hands down to her hips and pulled her in closer than before, kissing her passionately.

He pushes his lips up against hers as she pulls away, breaking the kiss. Their first kiss sober. She puts her hands on his mid-arms and pushes him away. She looks him in the eye. "Im...I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't have... I'm sorry." Kanae looks down at her feet.

"Don't be," Sanemi says, looking at the top of her head as her head is tilted down.

"Wha-" Before she can finish her sentence, he puts his hand on her cheek and tilts her head up.

He looks her in the eyes before kissing her again. He kisses her for a minute before pulling back. "My wish was going to be... for you to kiss me." He says while looking deeply into her eyes as if he's looking for something. "My wish is for you to kiss me."

Just like that Kanae is kissing him once again. Their lips break contact before reconnecting again, over and over and over. Taking breaths in between each kiss. Again she pushes him away, "Are you sure this is what you want? Because I don't want to regret feeling this feeling when it was all a mistake. I don't want to feel that feeling when I'm just another one of the girls you kiss or fool around with and then when you're done you throw them to the curb."

He kisses her again. "I don't do that and I'm not going to do that to you."

"Promise?" She says, looking up at Sanemi with concerned eyes, waiting for his answer.

"Promise," he says with eyes that look the most promising eyes can look. He grins before pulling her back in by the hips, stealing her lips again.

The next day Mitsuri and I walked together in the hallway. We are heading to Math. The subject we hate. It's not because we suck at it. I mean we do but that's not why. We hate it because of our teacher, Mrs.Reason. The teacher everyone hates and cannot stand.

She has an English first and last name because according to the other students she transferred here from America during her senior year but then she got so attached to the school she became a teacher.

No one liked her. I'm honestly not surprised. At all. I mean they still don't. Doesn't that say something?

Mitsuri and I are already almost at the door that leads to pain and desperation. Even though I'm going to hate it I have a smile on my face. The joy in my heart from earlier hasn't left. It just keeps bouncing all around inside of me. "What is it?" Mitsuri asks me.