~𝑰 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝑫𝒐~

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

"What the hell is this?" Shinobu says, waking Sanemi and Kanae up. Not the way he was expecting to wake up.

Kanae jumps up, "I swear it is not what it looks like!" Kanae tries to tell Shinobu, but she's not buying it.

"Bullshit, you two are in the same queen sized bed, sleeping together."

"We didn't have sex! I swear!" Kanae yells back, panicked.

"Kanae's wearing thongs for God's sake!" Shinobu says to us, pointing her whole hand at Kanae.

Sanemi looks at Kanae, and there she is, in thongs. His face becomes flush. He had never seen that much of her. What was she even thinking sleeping next to me in those? It's like a tease.

"Well, it seems like Sanemi didn't even notice until now. Sanemi looks kind of embarrassed." Shinobu remarks. "I mean, look at his face!" Shinobu scoffs.

Kanae looks at Sanemi, and she completely freaks. Her face gets red as she quickly stands up and pulls Sanemi's hoodie down past her butt so he wouldn't see anymore.

She grabs Shinobu by the wrist and drags her out of the room. "Let go!" Shinobu yells at Kanae, trying to fight back. Kanae leads Shinobu into her room and shuts the door. "You guys did that, didn't you?" Shinobu accuses Kanae.

"No, we didn't, I swear!" Kanae fights back. Shinobu had opened her mouth to say something, but Kanae stopped her right in her steps. "Don't you think I would tell you if I did something like that? I mean something like that could change everything and you think I wouldn't tell you." Kanae looks at the ground and sits down on her bed. "Do you really tgubj I would lie to you about that?"

Shinobu felt guilt building up inside her. "I'm sorry." She mumbles.

Kanae looks back up at her with sadness in her eyes. "Do you not trust me?"

"I do. I'm just stupid, okay?" Shinobu rubs her forehead.

Kanae stands up and hugs Shinobu. "You're not stupid. Don't say that."

"Yes, I am. You don't need to lie so you can protect my feelings."

"I'm not lying. And I don't have to."

Shinobu hugs Kanae back, "You sure?" Kanae vigorously nods in response. "Thank you."

Kanae pulls each other apart and holds Shinobu's shoulders with a hand on each. Kanae smiles and nods at her. "Let's go downstairs and eat some breakfast. What do ya say?"

Shinobu nods, "But first you need to find your clothes because apparently you've lost them." Shinobu turns around with a smirk before walking out.

Kanae finds some skin-tight jeans and slips them on before heading downstairs. When she gets down, she sees everyone already eating, including Sanemi. Right next to him is an empty seat with a plate of food in front of it.

Kanae walks over and points to the plate, "Is this mine?" Kanae asks with a smile and an empty stomach.

"Yeah, Aoi made it." Kanao responds to Kanae's question.