~𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈~

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

Picture this: we're at a party that I was totally against going to. But Sanemi wouldn't take no for an answer. So here we are, surrounded by people and music, trying to make the most of it. And you know what? It might not be so bad after all.

All my friends are here, and of course, half the cheerleading team is also present. It's always the same ones, and they never miss a single party. I don't know how they do it, but they manage to attend every party without fail.

All of Sanemi's soccer team is here, except for Kyoke, which is not surprising because his parents don't allow him to go out. They don't let him do anything. He only got a phone last year during his junior year. It's kind of depressing.

Sanemi is upstairs doing who knows what, and I'm here hanging out with my best friend, Mitsuri Kanroji, who is dancing all weirdly in the middle of the floor. She's throwing her hands up with her hips curving from side to side. Her braids swayed in front of her and across her back with a huge smile on her face. She has her nose all scrunched up as she giggles her little heart out with pure joy.

"What are you doing?" I ask, giggling at the same time.

"Dancing. What does it look like?" She questions with that grin of hers. I laugh. She gasps, "Join me!" She requests sticking out her hand as an invite.

"Oh, no, I don't think so," I say nervously with a bit of a crooked smile.

"Please! It'll be fun!" She now has both hands out for me to grab. I shake my head at her. She takes matters into her own hands by grabbing mine and pulling me into the middle of the floor with her.

"What are you doing!?" I ask with a shriek.

"I'm dancing with you." She grins at me. She begins to dance. She pulls one of her hands toward her, and it makes mine pull toward her as well. Our bodies start twisting simultaneously, and a smile appears on my face. She begins to spin me around in a circle until I'm dizzy. We do this for at least fifteen minutes.

"Okay, okay. No more!" I say with a giggle in my voice as I speak. She slows down our dancing. "I think ima be sick," I say hazily.

"No," She argues. "You'll be just fine." She tries to deny the obvious. She looks at me again. "Maybe. Okay, let's go upstairs. They're playing Truth or Dare," She says, dragging me up the stairs. "And Obanai is playing," She smiles. "And so is Sanemi." Her smile isn't a normal smile, it's a sly smile and she knows it.

We enter the room and our presence is very much known. Everyone is looking at us. Every single person just stares at us until we begin to walk into the circle of people. I sit down next to Sanemi and Mitsuri sits next to me. Two people away is Obanai sitting next to Giyu.

Sanemi looks at me, "Are you drunk?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and a crooked grin.

"No!" I loudly whisper. "Of course not! I was spun around a lot."

His face went from a goofy smile to pure confusion. "What?"

I roll my eyes. "Never mind." I turn to everyone as they are giving one of the cheerleaders a dare.

"Wait." Sanemi catches my attention again, "With who?"

"Mitsuri," I whisper back.