~𝑰 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒆~

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

This is basically part two of the last chapter. Also, what was pretty funny is that I got two different perspectives on the last story. I got Sanemi is a blank, and Kanae is a blank. So that was very interesting. I just wanted to share. Well, here's your story. Enjoy!

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

I see Kanae talking to Kaito. I have never seen her talk to him once, and yet here they are, talking like they've been friends for years. Obanai looks at me, "What's that about?"
"I don't know. I do know that I'm not a fan of it, though." I just stare at them. "Since when are they even friends?" I scoff.
"Since never." He responds. "You better deal with that because last time I checked, you were all over her." I shoot him a look. "Just an observation." He says before walking away to go talk to Mitsuri. He's head over heels for Mitsuri.
I see Kanae look at me. She does it in a way that makes it seem like she's panicked. It's a familiar look.
And then all of a sudden, she's kissing him. What the hell?
It felt like someone had just kicked me in the stomach. I looked away, pretending I didn't care. Like it's nothing. I'm trying my hardest not to look, but it's killing me. I'm trying to look at anything else but them. The white brick wall. The black speckled floor. The water-stained ceiling. Anything.
I take a small peek at them. They're no longer kissing. He looks disappointed while she looks nervous, unsteady. They say something more and then begin to head off.
I can feel the presence of someone behind me. "Just forget about them." I can recognize that aggravating voice from anywhere. Daki.
"Just shut up already," I say. I must seem like a jerk. But if I'm talking to her like a jerk, I couldn't care less.
Obanai comes up to me. "I don't know what the hell this is," he gestures to Daki and I, "but break it off." He raises his eyebrows.
"Trying to," I say, rolling my eyes before he leaves.
After he leaves, she grabs my arm. "I thought you liked me." She pouts, pretending to be sad when I know she's not.
I bring her into another hall where everyone else has already left. I sigh. "I don't like you!" I groan, pushing her off of me. "I never did!" I turn towards her. "I don't know why you keep antagonizing me!"
"But our kiss..."
"No! That was one-sided! You forced that kiss! I never would've kissed you!" I shout at her. I feel like an ass but I don't know why she doesn't get it.
"But I love you." She whispers.
"But I don't love you! Okay?" I soften my voice. "I'm in love with someone else. Sorry,"
"Whatever." She rolls her eyes. "I didn't like you that much anyway."
"You've liked me for two years," I say bluntly.
"No!" She looks to the side of her. It appears to be the floor she's looking at. "Why do you even like her?" She says under her breath.
"What?"
She looks back up at me. "I said, why do you even like her? You can do so much better. She's a bitch."
"One, watch what you say." I give her a dirty look. "And I like her the same reason you like me," I say softly.
She looks back at the floor. "Fine," I can hardly hear her, "Can you not... tell anyone about this? Please?" She sounds a bit stressed but more disappointed.
"Yeah."
"Thanks," She looks up at me and smiles softly. It's like silent pain and for once I actually feel bad for her. "I have to get to class so... bye."
"Bye." She walks off with her head down and her arms crossed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

W/C|680

What did you guys think? I bet you guys don't hate Sanemi so much now do you? Anyway thanks again for the support! I'm tired so goodnight!!! <3

𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 ☆ 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒂