~𝑨 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔~

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I'm going to start putting little notes up here btw. Also, I have been grounded so that is why I have not posted so I'm very sorry. These next two maybe three chapters will be a lot shorter because they are going to be two different points of view about the same scene and it just doesn't feel right putting it in the same chapter. I think it'll be short but idk. Anyway here's your chapter. Sorry again.

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

I walk towards Mitsuri, contemplating whether I should still apologize. If she'll forgive me. Will she forgive me? I approach her. "Hey," I say.
"Hey," She repeats. Mitsuri doesn't say anything else she just stands there with her arms crossed around her stomach.
I purse my lips, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. You were just trying to look out for me and I acted like a child. I'm sorry... again."
She gives me a soft half-smile, "I'm sorry too. No matter the circumstances I shouldn't be talking crap about anyone. And you're right. I don't know if Obanai is any better. I just... yeah" She says in a nervous way.
"Are... are we okay?" I ask.
"Yeah." She smiles, "I could never stay mad at you for long. It's impossible." She takes a step forward and we hug each other.
"Let's not do this again," I say to her in a nervous tone but in a way, that's happy at the same time. "I missed you." I lean out of the hug and put my hands on her shoulders.
"It's only been a week." She says with a grin.
"I know but it felt so much longer," I say sticking out my bottom lip before pulling her back in for a hug.

"Have you finished your book?" I ask him.
"I did. It was really sad. I never knew a book could be so sad." Kaito says to me. I smile. "Oh, um... I heard about... You and Sanemi." He gives me a sad look. "I'm sorry."
I nod, "It's not your fault. It's not even his. It's mine. I wasn't careful and that's on me."
He shakes his head. "It's definitely not your fault. He does this to a lot of girls. It is his fault. Not yours. Don't doubt that for a second."
"Okay," I say nodding. I pretend to believe him. I want to believe him. I just can't. I wish that somewhere in me I did. Maybe somewhere there is a part of me that does believe him but I can't seem to find that part.
Down the hall, I see someone, and it makes my heart ache. Sanemi. He's walking down the hall, towards us with Obanai.
I feel this sudden rush of pride. I want to make him jealous. I want him to feel the same hurt that I did when he kissed her. So I ended up taking matters into my own hands even though I didn't plan to.
I look back at Kaito. "I'm about to do something and I need you to just go along with it."
I look back and see that Obanai is leaving and Sanemi is looking at us. "Wha-" I kiss Kaito before he can finish his sentence.
I can tell Sanemi is watching. I can just feel it. After a minute Kaito begins to kiss me back, making it look like a real kiss.
Once I notice that Sanemi isn't looking anymore I break the kiss.
Kaito looks at me with confusion. "Um... what was that for?" He asks in a polite manner.
"Oh..." I accidentally look to the side at Sanemi and I can tell he's trying not to look our way.
Kaito notices and does the same. I look back at him and he looks back at me. "I see."
"Sorry," I say in a small voice. "I just... well..."
"No, I get it. It's totally fine."
I softly smile at him. "Thanks," I say.
He nods his head in response. "We better get to class." He says to me.
I nod my head, "Right." I smile and we begin to walk to class together.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

W/C|732

I'm sorry it took so long. Thank you guys for all the support!!! We have 8 votes on the last chapter!!! That's CRAZY!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!! I love you pookies!!!<3

𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 ☆ 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒂