~𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚~

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

Today's the funeral. I feel like a building has been dropped on me. My body aches as I go to wake up my sisters. This time, I didn't bother waking them up nicely. An intrusive thought had entered my head, and I acted on it.

I went to the freezer and grabbed two pieces of ice, and put them in a cup. One for Aoi and one for Shinobu. Kanao isn't going to get one because she would wake up when I woke her up. She got up without causing me trouble. Aoi and Shinobu were quite the opposite. They give me the biggest hassle. So, ice, they get.

I ran right back up the stairs with a big smile. I opened Aoi's room door and looked right at her. Sleeping peacefully with underwear and her big T-shirt. The smile got bigger. I rush right up to her, grab an ice cube out of the cup, and stuff an ice cube right in her bra. I run. Down the hall, I hear a high-pitched scream. I giggle.

I run into Shinobu's and see her dressed the same way, with no pants and a big T-shirt. I run up to her, reach in the cup, grab an ice cube, and stuff it in her bra. I run to my room with a laugh. I hear her scream, too. Nice and loud.

I feel the thuds of their feet as they stomp down the hall. I run to my bed giggling. Aoi storms into my room first.

"Why would you do that!?" Aoi yelled. I now knew she was pissed but the worst part is it was actually funny.

Shinobu stands right behind her. "What the actual hell!?" Shinobu seems even more mad. I accidentally crack a smile even though I'm trying so hard not to. "You think this is funny?" She asked. Now, she definitely was pissed.

"N-no." I lie with a slight smile I can't keep contained anymore.

Aoi finally says something, "Ima kill you!" She shouts.

"Sorry." I say, trying not to laugh my heart out.

Shinobu rolls her eyes and storms off, Aoi follows. As soon as they leave, I burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh." I say to myself, laughing hard.

"You're such a child!" I hear Aoi shout from down the hall.

Not long after, Shinobu follows up with, "She's right, you are!"

"Whatever!" I respond. I laugh to myself.

I make everyone breakfast. I figure it's since it's not going to be the best day, so I would make them a good breakfast to lighten the mood. I make some eggs, bacon, and maple sausage.

I wake up Kanao 5 minutes before it's ready. She got about 30 more minutes of sleep than Aoi and Shinobu. When she came and sat down, the other two were still mad.

"What's going on?" Kanao asked us. Confusion was all over her face.

"Kanae put an ice cube in each of our bras." Aoi harshly said, looking straight up at me.

I snicker. It set Shinobu off. "It's not funny!" She said, stabbing her sausage with the fork. Kanao was sitting next to Shinobu, but after the killing of the sausage, she scooted her chair over. Shinobu looked at Kanao and rolled her eyes. I take a bite. "The food's good, by the way." Shinobu says, looking at her plate.