~𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝑺𝒆𝒆~

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

   Football practice has finally ended.
Our season is only three months long. It sucks but at the same time, it's a relief. Our season ends when school ends. So once school is over, everything is over.
I hear a girl's voice from behind me, "Sanemi!" I turn around and look at her. It's Mitsuri coming from the side of the field. Honestly, I forgot she was on the cheer team. "Remember you still have to answer my question."
What? What question? Oh. The deal, I recall. "Oh. What about it?" I ask as she approaches me.
"I still have to ask." She stands in front of me, looking for a response.
"Okay, then ask."
She puts her hands on her hips. Her sassiness has been released from its cage. "What's going on with you and Daki?" She cocks her head to the side.
"Nothing." I give her a confused look as she looks at me with accusing eyes.
I begin to walk to the locker room, and she follows. "Then why'd you kiss her?" It's more of an accusation than a question.
"I didn't. She forced that kiss." I turn my head around and look at her. "Didn't Kanae tell you?"
"No."
"I thought you guys tell each other like... everything."
"I thought so too." I can't see her because she's behind me but I know she's wondering why Kanae didn't tell her. I can tell she's a bit bummed.
She quickly got rid of her sadness. "Well, what happened when you told her?" She seems very eager to know.
I walk into the locker room and she's still following me. I don't think she realizes where she's going. All the guys are taking their shirts off and getting ready for their showers.
I turn around and look at her. "Um, well we kind of... made out," I say slower because I know she'll freak out and get hyped up.
And sure enough, she does. "WHAT?" She shouts. A few people noticed her before but now everyone has noticed her. Everyone is staring at her.
"Damn, she's kinda fine." One of the boys on the team says. I turn around and give him a look that says, seriously? And his look back says, what?
He looks around and everyone is giving him some kind of look. One of them says, "What in the hell is wrong with you?" Giving him a concerned look.
He gets to Obanai when looking around the room. Obanai is giving him the dirtiest look of dirtiest looks. "What?!" Obanai just shakes his head.
Mitsuri's cheeks are flushed with embarrassment. She's just looking around the room. Her gaze reaches a point and she just stops. What is she looking at?
I turn my head and see Obanai with no shirt. Of course. I turn back around, and Mitsuri's face is beet-red.
All of a sudden, Mitsuri starts apologizing like crazy. "I'm sorry!"Pardon me!"I apologize!" She politely bows to almost everyone in the room. When she's done, she turns to me and says, "We'll finish our discussion later. Bye!" And runs out.
I just shrug it off. I grab the towel wrapped around my neck and put it on my shoulder and proceed to get ready for my shower. I head to my locker which is right next to Obanai.
He turns to me and says, "Why did you bring her in here?"
"I didn't bring her in here."
I look at him, and he rolls his eyes. I return to my to my locker. "Okay, why did you invite her in here?"
I bend over to reach the bottom drawer of my looker. I turn my head to see him. "I didn't invite her either." I grab my phone and headphones before closing the drawer and standing up. "I came in here, and she followed. I just didn't stop her."
"Whatever. Same thing."
I cross my arms and take off my shirt. I look back at him, "Hey, I have a question."
He looks at me. He lifts his eyebrows for a second, signaling for me to ask the question.
"Are you an idiot?" I raise an eyebrow. He gives me a look that tells me he's aggravated. "If you're not an idiot then why haven't you asked her out?"
"Who?"
"Mitsuri!" I furrow my eyebrows at him. "You dumb ass."
He gives me a dirty look, but then he turns to his locker. "Just not the right time." He looks back at me to see my expression.
I roll my eyes and shake my head. "You like her. Why do you think she doesn't like you?" He shrugs. "Well, she does. Just ask her out." I grab my towel, phone, and earbuds. "I'm off to the shower. Just think about it. Okay?"
He nods and I walk away.

When we're all done with our showers we have to wait for the sophomores and freshmen to get picked up before we leave since they can't drive. It's coach's rule.
When we are dismissed, I exit the locker room with my headphones in. The little cords dangling and connecting in the middle then plugging into my phone. I walk into the school. I roam the halls for a while, peeking every now and then to see where I'm going. I reach the front.
I exit the school into the parking lot. I hear a muffled, "Hey," I peek open an eye to see who it is. Kanae.
I take out my earbuds and pause my music. "Hey," I say in response to her Hey. I smile, "What are you doing here?"
She smiles as well, "Nothing. I just wanted to see you." She has the prettiest smile and the most pleasant voice.
"You wanted to see me?" I say in a higher-pitched tone, grabbing her hands and swinging our arms back and forth. She nods. "How'd you get here?" I ask, spinning her and wrapping my arm around her.
"I walked." She responded like it was nothing walking two blocks.
I unspin her. "Why?" I gave her a concerned look.
She gives me a sad look. "Because like I said, I wanted to see you."
I softly smile at her, grabbing her by the hips. "You really are amazing. Aren't you?"
"Mm... well, maybe just a little bit." She giggles.
I pull her in and kiss her. "Let's go to your house." She nods and I wrap my arm around her once again.
I turn my head and look at her. "I got Obanai to consider asking Mitsuri out."
She looks up at me, "You did?" She questions in her excited, high-pitched voice. I nod in response. "Do think he'll do it?" We arrive at the car.
"You know what? I think he will." I open her car door.
She smiles, "I think you're right." She swings into the passenger side and sits down. I shut the door behind her.
I walk to the driver's side and sit down on the leather seat, closing the door after me. I turn the car on. "Hey, I have an idea."
I begin to back out of the parking lot, "Let's hear it."
"Well first, do you have to be home at a certain time for your sisters?" I turn to her, "Because I was thinking that we go somewhere else."
She shakes her head, "I don't have to be back at a specific time. Just not too, too late."
"OK, then. Let's go." I begin to drive.
   She looks at me funny, "Where is this somewhere else?"
   "You'll see." I take a glance at her and she's looking at me with narrowed eyes and her arms crossed. I grin with a chuckle as well.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

W/C|1317

Thank you guys so so so much for the support!!! You guys really are amazing!! I love you guys! Byeeee pookies!!!

𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 ☆ 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒂