Where to look?

Lucy's POV:

Magnolia was finally starting to look like the beautiful town it was before the fight. Market stalls were all open, kids were running around and Lucy was balancing on the edge of the canal. After purposefully rebuilding the shops within the town, the lovely owners had gifted her the boxes she was looking for. A beautiful golden glass topped box held Aquarius' key, the fabric inside a light shade of blue. She currently had the box sat by Michelle, another friend returned to an object that she cannot call upon again. How could that even happen to someone twice?

She hadn't had to explain the situation yet, none of her usual guests had noticed the lavish box somehow. 'Although always found her nicer underwear' she thought pursing her lips into an annoyed pout. It would probably come up in a mission soon where she could just tell the team and not everyone in the guild.

The other box was dark green glass, you could hardly see through it unless you really tried. That was a very useful property of the box, however the most important thing is that it blocked magic going in or out. Including whatever you call demony magic anyway. It didn't have to be lavish, it just had to do its job. That box was stored in a movable panel in her bathroom ceiling, SOMEWHERE the boys wouldn't go. Hopefully, you never know with team Natsu.

But thanks to the generosity of the people of Magnolia she'd achieved the first steps of what she needed to.
1. Keep Zeref off her back
2. Hide the book in general
3. Find a respectful and beautiful place for Aquarius' key

Her next steps would involve the translation of the book, demonic text translation isn't exactly a popular genre. She did check the Fairy Tail library in case but of course there was nothing. 'Maybe a mission near Crocus is possible with the rebuilding complete!' She thought happily, always excited for another adventure. The guild was coming into view ahead, finally looking more like their original guild hall. She did enjoy the coziness of the hall after coming back from Tenroujima though.

Natsu's POV:

Finally the building was finished, he was DESPERATE to go out on a mission. Sounded like a party was on the cards tonight for the rebuilding of the city though, so depends how he feels in the morning. Mira was already stocking a lot of alcohol ready, well you have to with Cana and Macao, heck most of the guild but Cana specifically. He swears he's seen her drink 8 barrels before. People had already come in and started plucking good quests off the board for the next few days however. There is a back pile since just before Tartaros so hopefully a lot of good ones were still up.

Maybe just a mission with him Lucy and Happy this time, then the whole team after. Some 'sort of' 1 on 1 time with Lucy would be nice, but he would never leave Happy behind. Happy and Lucy absolutely adore each other anyway so neither will complain. They cling to each other more than him and Happy or him and Lucy, but it always makes him smile. She'd be here any minute anyway, he can smell vanilla heading towards the guild.

He headed over to the quest board to see what was available, enough jewel for Lucy's rent, and maybe not too far. Something where he'd get a challenge, but not put Lucy or Happy in danger. To be honest there was much more choice than he expected.

'LUCEEEE' he heard Happy ecstatically shout in the background. They only saw her yesterday but he spun round with the same grin plastered on his face. Quick enough to catch Happy flying at speed towards Lucy and being caught in a quick hug.

'Adore was definitely the right word' he thought to himself.

"Yo Lucy, come look at all the quests!" He shouted over the loud and bustling hall of mages. She immediately caught his eye grinning ear to ear and running over. She was so beautiful.

"Natsu hey, I was hoping to head to one of the larger libraries out of Magnolia for some books. So maybe a quest near Crocus, or the Sabertooth library is massive so something in that direction!" Lucy spoke already eager to head off. Books, not worth asking what she was looking for he could barely read as it is, but that is far for some books.

"Must be quite some books to head that far Luce, but yeah we can go a bit further and you can go to the library on the way back. Can't be today though, we're hosting another party tonight due to finishing building Magnolia." He returned but watched her face scrunch into a pout, she really is eager for a mission.

"Another party, okay I guess if everyone is involved, I can already see Mira stocking so that must be the case haha." She giggled "I'm going to go over and help, so yeah my only thinking is something near a big library."

"Got it Lucy!" He gave a thumbs up and swirled back towards the posters.

Missing villagers in forest next to Crocus or monsters attacking small village near Sabertooth...

Lucy does love solving problems and a bit of mystery, maybe it'll involve a fight if I'm lucky.

"Missing villagers it is!" He spoke to himself. Happy flew next to him reading the request over his shoulder, giving a small nod to show he was up for it.

Sprinting over to Mira he could see she was too busy to put the request through.

"Natsu over here!" He heard his name being called out. Scanning the room he locked eyes with Lisana.

"I'm doing requests today as Mira prepares for tonight. Where are you headed?" She spoke looking down at the paper he'd passed her.

"That's a bit far, when are you and Lucy headed out?" Lisana questioned.

"Tomorrow, got to be here for the party I'm afraid." He replied. "They're not always my thing but think it'll be fun, last party before back to adventuring."

"Yeah of course, well maybe we can hangout later, I'll buy you a drink!" Lisana grinned. He nodded back, was she flirting, hopefully not haha. He was never good at reading women. He'd not had a relationship ever, nor had he ever wanted one til now with Lucy. Would he ever find the right words to do that though?

Maybe once things are back to normal he chuckled to himself, before waking over to Gray and trying a little bit to not stir up trouble.