The Game pt. 2

Friday, January 12
10:30 am
Alonzo's POV

I woke up this morning doing my calm luh routine a while playing 'JUDY' by DaBaby.

"First back like he left or sumn, It done been a while sis lit she ain't tryna do that talkin baby tryna get hit
Bitch, you a scary ass nigga yeah don't be scared now nigga" I rapped while sponging my hair.

"Turnt in a good mood she in a good mood feelin right play it cool shell fuck around and do ya there tonight"

I put on a tank top and some black sweats with a black GAP hoodie and my yeezy slides.

I was heading out the door until I got a call.

"Yoo" I said

"Aye nigga you need to hit the trap now" Tez said in a hurry.

"What's going on?" I said walking out the crib and starting my car.

"Dustin said he got want us to go to different corners instead of the ones we usually sell at"

"Nigga what? I'm otw"

I hung up and got in the car making sure that bit get warm.

After it was warm, I drove over to the trap and parked my car.

"Wassup yn" Duke said and dapped me up.

"Yo" I dapped everyone else up.

"Okay yall, so seems there's a new crew in town and they starting real aggressive and tryna take over our spots so I want yall to transfer to different neighborhoods." Dustin said walking in.

"Mann what?" Skippy said.

"Nigga you heard the man" Fredo said lighting his blunt.

"It's whatever" Duke shrugged and scrolled on his phone.

"Ion get no more customers on the block I was on anyway, pass dat bit Fredo" I said.

I took a hit and started coughing like a mf.

"Wtf you be smoking foo" I said still coughing.

"Das dat main tap shi" Fredo said and took another hit.

"Well I'm finna head out" Duke dapped up everyone and left.

"Who tryna get on the game?" Skippy asked.

"Nobody nigga" Duke replied.

"Type shi" Skippy nodded his head.

"Ight yall ima gone head ans bounce, gotta handle some shi" I said getting up and dapping the two up before leaving

I absolutely didn't have anything to handle, but I was bored asf so I went to Aldi to get some shi real quick.

I headed towards the door but had to grab a cart and while I was tryna grab the fuckin cart this girl came up and grab dat bit too.

Shordy was bad too. Hair done, nails did, and a great opportunity to hit while I can.

"What is you doing bruh?" I asked her.

"Boy you see me tryna get this cart" She said wit a lil attitude.

Don't get fucked up shordy.

"If you gimme yo number I'll give you the cart" I said rubbing my hands together.

She gave me a stank face before handing me her phone.

I put my number in and gave her the phone back.

"Lonzo, you?" I asked.

"K'Shyia" She said looking down.

"Das a pretty name K'Shyia" I said and smirked.

"Thank you, can I get the cart now?" She said still having her hands on the handle of the cart.

"Yea, as a matter afact we can shop together"

Look at me tryna bag her already, proud of myself fr

"I'm getting a lot of stuff, so.."

"Das fine ma, get all yo shit. I'm only getting a couple things anyway" I pulled out the cart and went in the store with her.

"Where you from?" She asked me.

"Born and raised in Grove Park ATL baby" I said grabbing a pack of Gatorade.

"Mm, so you hood, hood huh" she assumed.

"So you think ima gangsta nigga from the hood because of where I live?" I asked

"Well looking at what you wearing" she observed my outfit and got some crackers.

I smacked my teeth. "What's wrong wit my fit shordy, look at yours"

"I ptso, don't play" she said turning around showing me her fit...

Yall... when I tell you...that was the biggest dump I've ever seen..boy oh boy, gee wilikers.

"Yeaa, you sure did.." I said rubbing the lil chin hair that I had.

"Let's go to the freezer section" she said holding onto the front of the cart looking at her phone.

........

After allat shopping and yapping she was doing, I paid for our stuff and helped her load her groceries into her car.

"Thank you Lonzo" she said smiling.

"Well it's Alonzo but you welcome ma" I said giving her a side hug.

"I'll catch up witchu later" she said and got in her car.

"Alright, see you" I walked back to my car geeked asf.

"I got me a badd bitchh, I got me a badd bitch" I sang turning on my car and heading home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the long wait yall, I've been busy finishing school and other things.

How do yall feel w this part tho? Lmk