Medical Koki to the rescue! (Sort of) [also hakuji..]

"Doctor! Can my illness be-"
.
"T" "E" "A" "R" "S" x8

— Magical Doctor, Marteru

=+—————————+=

"Cough.. cough.."

Koyuki coughed as after the few weeks of being allowed to stay as long as you wanted to with Koyuki you spend nearly every second together. Koyuki even gave you a name since your name didn't seem.. Japanese-y and she named you Koki! Which was a name you weren't displeased with so you sticked with it for the time being.

"Towel.. let me change.."

You'd murmur as you'd re-apply the cold water onto the towel for Koyuki's fever and put it on her forehead. You didn't heal her straight away since you wanted Ak- Hakuji, the 'prince charming' in Koyuki's eyes to heal her so that they could get the happy... little side quest as much as possible.

"Koki.. it's okay."

Koyuki said reassuring you as you were a child and she didn't want you to struggle with caring for her and she'd put on the towel on her forehead shakily and laid down onto her futon.

Her fever started just a week ago as you guessed Hakuji should appear here anytime now.

In the meantime, you read a book to Koyuki because you wanted to stay with her longer and give a reason to stay longer by her side, and plus, for some reason saying your r's would be pronounced as something like 'rwed' like a childish way if you spoke too quickly, which you made a side mission to fix that.

You'd then started to feel tired as Koyuki offered you to sleep next to her as she'd take care of herself as you gave in and laid next to her on your left side and close your eyes, falling asleep...

"Muzan-sama, what will we do with h-"

"You have been promoted to uppermoon-"

"Akaza-do~"

"Don't strain yourself again those weak ha-"

"Uppermoon sixes have been-"

"—p Koki!"

You'd feel someone shake you as you'd flinch and sit up quickly, looking around seeing Koyuki and Hakuji next to her with him with a slight blushing face but also nervousness.

"... hello. I'm.. Hakuji."

Hakuji would introduce himself nervously and tried to hide his tattoos, you'd walk up to Hakuji drowsily and sat in-front of him, tilting you head before extending your hand to pat Hakuji's knee before feeling like your last braincell exploded and laid your head onto Koyuki's lap tiredly.

"... nice meeting... Hakuji.. I am.. Koki..."

You'd murmur before snuggling up into Koyuki's arms as she chuckled and patted your back.

Now as you pretended to fall asleep, you'd devise a plan with Hakuji.

Step one, try to stop Koyuki's death. If that doesn't work then it leads into

Step two, try to calm down Hakuji by leading into

Step three, get his approval. Wow you sound like you're dating Koyuki or something and he's her father.. whatever!

"...Koki huh? She's a tired little one.."

You'd hear Hakuji murmur as Koyuki chuckled before coughing a bit, as Hakuji told her to lie down and that he'll help her while he'd position you to lie next to her.

"She's sweet, but tired a lot.. she's like a little zombie."

Koyuki chuckled as you thought that you weren't like a little zombie, you were a little zombie. Literally.

"Yea.. especially with all of those stitches.."

Hakuji added on, as in his mind the stitches were like his tattoos, thinking that with your stitches, you've might've been in a similar situation like him and got hurt a lot and had a hard time getting along with people with how you looked, with a ripped and torn brown mini dress that didn't even seem to look like to have come from here besides the clothes Koyuki let her borrow, and her green-pale like skin making her always look sick.

You were kind of like little Hakuji in his eyes.

Soon after, you did properly fall asleep with Koyuki sleeping alongside you, and he'd watch over the both of you like a father and took care of Koyuki and tried to get to know you more.

One time, he tried to make a variety of dishes to see which one you preferred, but you only like the teriyaki, green bean onigiri, rice with seaweed, Natto with soy sauce and some salmon with chicken. Which was 5 out of the 15 dishes he made.

But you seemed to like him so he learned that you liked those foods and made sure to make them for you.

Now, will you get Hakuji's approval in the long run is the real question now.