Well that wasn't suppost to happen.

"Does it get your blood boiling?"
"Does it make you see red?"
"Do you wanna destroy it?"
"Does it get in your head?"

Lola Blanc, Angry Too

...#————————#...

"Dear?"

"Wake up!!"

"What about K/n?!"

"I should've done something.."

Three faces look at your gravestone, one was a woman with a black dress full covering her legs and arms holding a young toddler about ages of 4-6 asleep in her arms, wearing same attire as a man looked at your gravestone sadly as he wore a black button up long sleeve shirt and black pants with a black belt.

W/n, H/n, K/d...

Why did I forget? Why did i choose to forget?

"Hm? Koki?"

You'd hear Akaza poke your cheeks, you still remembered all of your memories, (W/n), (H/n), every detail. But.. don't demons lose their memories when they get turned into on-

"Koki? Can you hear me?"

"H- hah? Mhm.."

I'd hum nodding my head, still thinking over (W/n), (H/n), and (K/n)... how you missed squishing her cheeks lightly when she got in trouble, watching anime with (W/n) and (H/n) in your free time, everything. But, you can't dwell now, you must go on in your new life and make the most of it.

(Quick note, idk if Nakime was here after Akaza or before so.. I'm going to say before.)
(Note 2: just learned that Akaza is before Nakime so yea)

"Muzan-sama wanted me to tell you to address him formally and to be respectful for him and not speak back.. I just thought you should know."

Akaza said gently grabbing your tiny hand as you realized that when you turned into a demon, you grew slightly for a more body of around a 15 year old or so? But you were still short.. damn it. Guess even in your last life you'll forever be 5,0.

— A/N: BTW thank you all so much for nearly 200 reads! This is my most successful book I've even probably made lol, so thanks for reading!