Hey man this looks pretty good-! ... where yo head at?

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end."
"Sun, digs it heels, to taunt you."
"But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same."
"Rises The Moon."

— Liana Flores, Rises The Moon.

___§~——————~§__

"Bleh."

You'd spit out some human meat and forgot to remove the clothes first as Akaza gave a piece of the human you both killed for you to eat as you chewed on it contently.

The broken rule about losing memories was something you were still thinking about, especially now that you realize that you got to have some sort of isekai thing.. maybe like Nezuko? Probably another thing to look into another time.

You and Akaza hadn't yet encountered a demon slayer or.. you guess whatever timeline this is, 'samurai' yet so far, and you're also pretty sure they don't even exist since demons are barely known so far. You also don't know if Tamayo is still in Muzan's grasp as you hadn't seen her at all one bit. But if you had to guess, pretty sure Kokushibo is the second eldest demon besides Muzan so.. that means you can't see Tamayo. Also meaning that samurai also probably already exist.. (Noooo mom!!)

For now though, you started to adjust being a demon for eating human meat. It felt weird but you never knew the demon taste buds would make the human meat taste so god damn GOOD. Like damn it feels like eating wagyu steak or some really good kfc chicken. No wonder why demons like to eat humans this shit is fire!

And again, realizing something, you nor Akaza had unlocked any blood demon art (BDA) yet, so you decided to try and unlock to see what yours were.

"Akaza.. spar."

You'd tug on Akaza's clothes, which he had change from a dead human before killing the current one the both of you were eating from.

"Alright Koki.. let me eat a bit more I'm bigger than you."

Akaza chuckled eating a bit more as you were already full and waited for him, with you playing around your limbs and cracking some knuckles. You also had a habit of cracking your neck since it was easy and felt so good... so you tried that and-

"KOKI!"

Akaza panicked as you snap your neck off as you saw your headless body, you'd try to control your body from the angle you were in until you felt your hands touching the sides of your head.

"Here, let me help."

Akaza butted in and grabbed your head for you, re-attaching it to your neck as it healed a bit faster, but still slowly as you had to keep your hands on your head until it was full re-attached to your neck.

You were pouting as you wanted to train but if you did, your head would fall off and that would be annoying. But your head falling off and not killing you.. it was weird. It was like Daki's perk. You wondered why you were still alive like Nezuko from that one scene during season.. 2? You don't know, people battled over it being season three and some saying season two because the Magen train arc wasn't a 'season' since it was so short, but you just called it season three.

After your body attaching your head to your neck, you and Akaza were now in the middle of a spar and boy was he hot, but also very strong since he was already strong enough being a martial artist, but he was definitely weaker than when demon slayer was in definitely.

While fighting your hands suddenly just felt magnetic to the dead body and ran to it, your hands touching it as you felt a faint heartbeat in it.

'Blood Demon Art; Human helping Hand'

The dead body suddenly stood up and started to fight Akaza, Akaza being surprised nearly got hit but hit the body back as it immediately died, and you'd look at your hands seeing a shallow and light cut dripping out of your palms as it then healed itself.

"Koki? How did you do that?"

Akaza asked in awe as he looked at the dead human and you'd honestly didn't know, it was just natural for the first time but now you tried it again, saying it out loud and, what do you know, it happened again, but then you'd try to stop it by saying 'turn off' since you had not idea how to stop it, and surprisingly it worked! It was like a light switch.

Now all you gotta do is to now unlock more of your own.. and Akaza's. But also to meet a certain six eyed gi- samurai.