Two deaths, two goodbyes

"Oh... I think you're holding the heart of mine."
("My heart is...")
"Squeeze it apart, that's fine."

The Cardigans, Step on me

"Nezuko!"

Tanjiro called out, spotting his sister as you also turned your head to face her. "Let's go outside! Take care of the demon in the trees!" "Mm."

Nezuko responded and followed Tanjiro's word, as you watched her head for the trees, you wanted to go with her, but worry for Yushiro and Tamayo stayed with you, causing you to stay still and watch her leave. However seeing Tanjiro follow, you'd stand up and quickly followed behind him as well.

You took your path to follow Nezuko as she finds Yahaba in the trees, you watching her and decided to let her do the work to shine in the scene like from the original story.

(I'm going off a script and some scenes may not be accurate to the anime and I may leave out actions or scenes. Sorry in advance!)

A smirk appeared on your face as you watched Nezuko throw her attacks at Yabaha and then turned your attention to Tanjiro dealing with Susamaru, which seemed rough but just like in the anime, you could see the arrows disappeared.

Tanjiro's burst of force sliced off Susamaru's arms, and all of them.

"Miss Tamayo! Do these demons two demons have high concentrations on Kibutsuji's blood?"

Tanjiro shouted out the question as Tamayo looked at Tanjiro shouted back for him to hear, "Most likely."

"In that case... I'm going to be extracting their blood!"

Tanjiro shouts determined, and attacked Susamaru with water breathing's third form, flowing dance as he cuts off Susamaru's arms once again.

(A/N: In the script I'm going off of Tanjiro and Tamayo says the same thing again? Idk why but just insert what they just said a sentence ago without Tanjiro mentions extracting Susamaru's and Yahaba's blood)

"Hahahaha! You think you can extract out blood? I don't know what you're scheming, but I won't allow you to do anything that displeases our lord!"

Susamaru cried out with a lot of confidence and weird ego, as it was clear to you she and Yahaba weren't moons, I mean, even in the anime, they felt just a bit off. Or to you at least.

"Watch your back! Don't let your guard down just for a single second! If those two are really from the Twelve Blood (Demon) Moons, then they're undeniably more formidable than any other demon you've stand up to this point!"

"Right! I'll do my best!"

'Clearly I'm definitely not a lower moon that share the rank with the horny mf Enmu nooo!! Totally not!'

As much as you wanted to just end the fight and be cool, the plot needs to happen and therefore character development, so you continued to hide behind a tree near the fight and let Tanjiro have his moment.

"Watch my back, don't let my guard down for a single second, undeniably... until now... right! I'll do my best!"

Tanjiro collected himself quietly, as you heard Yushiro talk to Tamayo about using the three of you as 'deocys' and to escape, which Tamayo was clearly not pleased, nor happy with judging by her facial expressing of her skin turning more paler than it already is and her mouth widening.