Part 2 ☆

Song suggestion - i met sarah in the bathroom/awfultune

"Okay, best new artist is..."

Suspense fills the room, eyes glancing between me, the beautiful blonde, and the other nominees.

"Wait, hold up, I gotta get the fucking thing open.."

She fumbles to open the envelope, trying to stick her two short nails under the flap of the envelope and open it, but eventually giving up and ripping the envelope in half. "Oh fuck!" she yells, looking at the paper in her hand. "So, uh, I kinda ripped the paper inside, hold up I'm gonna try and read it... Oh! Y/N L/N!" she announces, a massive grin spreading across her face as I stand up, shocked.

I can feel my eyes welling up with tears as I make my way to the stage, accepting my grammy. As I do, she pulls me into a tight hug, and I instantly notice her coconut smell. She smells exactly how you'd imagine. Her face is sitting right in the nape of my neck, and I can feel her warm breath as her mouth moves up the side of my head. "Meet me in the bathroom when this is over," she whispers into my ear, her minty breath tickling the side of neck. What the fuck is happening?

"Uh huh," I manage to mumble back, bringing myself to walk off stage and back to my seat. I can feel butterflies building in my stomach and blush creeping across my face as I start to picture what could happen in the bathroom. I chug down the rest of my drink and check my hair in my phone camera. Why am I more worried about looking good now than when I was accepting an award in front of half the country?! I finally will myself into walking to the bathroom, and I already find Reneé waiting outside the door to one of the many singlestall bathrooms.

She doesn't say anything, just opens the door for me to walk through, following closely. Once the door closes behind us, she speaks, her perfectly sweet voice filling the silent room. "You look really nice tonight. That dress looks so good on you."

I start to thank her, but she cuts me off. "I wasn't finished talking yet baby. That dress looks really good on you, but it'd look way better on my floor."

I'm suddenly hit with the realization of how small the room is as she moves closer to me, looking straight into my eyes, her glassy eyes dilating at the sheer sight of me. She reaches a hand to my face, brushing her thumb across my bottom lip, her other hand moving to lightly rest on my waist. I take a step closer to her, our mouths now inches away. She suddenly lunges forward, pushing me against the back wall, her lips crashing into mine in the best way possible. I let my hands find their way to her head, getting buried into her hair. The contrast between the softness of her lips and the harshness of the kiss was perfect. The hand that was on my cheek moves down until she finds my ass, lightly cupping it in her hand, earning a soft moan from me. She giggles at the sound, lightly biting my bottom lip, demanding entrance into my mouth. I give her what she wants- I'd give her anything she wanted. Her tongue finds its way into my mouth, lightly brushing the tip of my tongue. I can feel her exploring every inch of my mouth, trying to memorize the feeling. I can only imagine her exploring my body the same way. She gropes my ass harder, her other hand moving to find my chest. I moan into the kiss again, louder this time.

At this she pulls away, wiping a smudge of her lipstick off my bottom lip. She leans her forehead against mine, both of us gasping trying to catch our breath. Reneé pants, trying to get words out. "I have a place a few minutes from here if you wanna..." my whole body tingles at the offer and I nod, a goofy smile creeping across my face. She leans in and kisses me again, softer this time, both of us smiling into the kiss.

"Meet me at the back exit in 5 minutes?"

"Yeah..." I say, still dazed at the fact that I just won 3 grammys and now I'm leaving with Reneé fucking Rapp.

"Can't wait. See you soon, baby," she says, walking out the door.

I stumble back to my table, grabbing my purse and the cardigan off the back of the chair. Billie looks me up and down, raising an eyebrow at my messed up lip stick. I guess Reneé didn't do the best job of cleaning it up. I shrug and throw my bag over my shoulder.

"you owe me twenty dollars"