Part 14 ☆

guys i struggled sm writing this 😭 pretty much 99% of my ideas from the chapter were in some way from sugardaddybills  so show her some love cz ik damn well she's sick of me annoying her ‼️ love you tho baby 🥰

Song recommendation-This isn't me/Towa bird

Your pov
Two months later

"Good morning baby," I hear a soft voice whisper.

"Morning Syd," I say to the blonde snuggled into my chest.

"We have to start getting ready soon," she says, sitting up against the headboard.

"Noo... can't we just sleep in a little longer," I groan, just a bit ticked off at my girlfriend's productivity.

"Sorry babe, but we have a busy day today. You have an interview at 1 and then we have to rush to that dinner party."

"Uhg, I don't wanna... Who's party is it?" I liked Sydney a lot, but she was much more famous than me or Reneé. There was always some party or event or appearance that she had to make. And for the past month, she's been dragging me along too.

"Uhm, Jacob Elordi's, I think," she says, climbing out of bed and heading for the bathroom, leaving the door open so we can continue our conversation as she starts to get ready.

"Noo, he's so weird. Can't we just skip?"

"You're such a bad influence Y/N. I have to keep up appearances," she half jokes. Her tone was playful but it still felt like she meant it.

"Fine... but we have to sneak off to the bathroom to makeout at least twice."

"Make it three times and we have a deal."

"Are you sure we can't still bail?" I whisper to Sydney as she knocks on the tall white door.

"No, even if he sucks sometimes we have to be here- Jacob, hi!" Sydney says, switching up instantly when the door opens.

"Sydney, glad to have you here baby!" He says excitedly, bringing her in for a hug. "Oh, you're here too Y/N.." he says, giving me a bitchy look.

(yall bitchy isn't the word i was thinking of idfk what it is but corah is an insistant little bitch so here we are 🥰🥰)

"Jacob, I told you she was coming!" She says playfully, hitting him on the arm. "Don't worry Y/N, he's just messing around," she says, clearly not noticing the unwelcoming scowl Jacob was sending my way. Honestly, maybe she does notice. She's a great girlfriend when we're alone, but in front of other people she lets them treat me like total shit. She hasn't even told anyone we're dating.

"Obviously kidding!" He says, plastering on a fake smile. "Come in!" He says, opening up the door to an already crowded house.

I spend the next 30 minutes being dragged around the house, talking to Sydney's friends that I barely know. Eventually, the socializing starts to die down and people being heading to their tables to eat.

"I'd like to make a speech," Jacob says, heading to the front of the room. I roll my eyes at sydney, who smiles back, but still keeps her focus on the man at the front of the room. I feel for her hand under the table, wanting to feel close with her even in a room full of people. She pulls away, glancing around at the other people in the room.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" She hisses under her breath. "Someone could have saw!"

"Right. Sorry baby."