Part 19 ☆

A/N okay so i'm back for like a week before i have to leave for texas so ima try n write as much as possible before i go 😋

i acc wasn't gonna write anything but my fav is FLIPPING FORCING ME TO sugardaddybills what do you have to say for yourself holding me hostage until i write more

Song recommendation - FML/wifeys wifey 😒

"Y/N... Y/N, wake up!" I hear an angelic voice whispering against my hair.

"Noo," I mumble against my pillow, burying myself under the sheets.

"Yes!" Reneé giggles, pulling the soft blanket off of me.

"Ah! Shit, it's cold in here!" I complain, rubbing my eyes open.

"Good, you're finally awake. You slept till like 11," She says softly, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Come on, I made you breakfast."

She drags me to her kitchen, instructing me to take a seat on one of the bar stools facing her kitchen island.

She slides a plate of waffles across the counter, the top waffle having a smiley face made out of chocolate chips on it. I smile, realizing she remembered it was my favorite.

"Do you have anything to do today?" I ask, my mouth still full.

She shakes her head. "Nope, I'm mostly finished with the album so my schedule should be pretty chill for awhile."

"So, we could do something then? It's been so long, I was hoping we could spend some time together. I mean, if you wanna keep seeing each other."

She hesitates, sighing before she begins her sentence. "That's the thing," she says, her quiet demeanor instantly giving away that something was wrong. "I want to be with you Y/N, I really do, but it's only been a month since I publicly broke things off with Towa. And also..." She says, starting to trail off.

"Also?"

"After the photos that got leaked of us before, it'd look bad if more got leaked. We have to be smart about this."

"Oh," I say, pausing to think about it for a second. "I guess you're right."

"I want people to know. But I also want it to be our decision when and how. I can't take the stress of leaked photos again," She says, pacing back and forth across the kitchen.

"I get it. I swear. But can't we be seen in public together, as friends? We did everything before the fair photos," I say, feeling hurt at the memory of the leaked pictures and the events that followed.

"Yeah, of course! I don't want to hide you Y/N, I'm just not ready to make some big announcement," she says, a soft smile on her face.

I think back to how Sydney hid me, instantly realizing how much better Reneé is. "I love you so much Reneé. I don't know how I ever lived without you."

"I love you too," She says, walking around the counter to wrap me in a tight hug.

"So," Reneé starts, pulling away from the hug. "What did you wanna do today? My whole schedule is clear."

"For how long?" I ask, my brain beginning to fill with idea after idea.

"I don't have to be in the studio till Wednesday, although I could skip that if I wanted to. I really don't have anything I absolutely need to do until next Saturday, so a week from now. Why?" She asks, a curious grin on her face.

"No reason!" I say, before turning my phone screen away from her in a way she was sure not see it, and starting to look at plane tickets.

"Y/N! Tell me!" She says with a giggle.

"Nope! It's a surprise!" I tease.

"But you know how impatient I am! Just one hint?"

"Noo, that'll give it away!" I say, hitting the button to buy the tickets, instantly starting to make plans of everything I need to do to get ready. Firstly, I need to figure out how to get Reneé out of the house for the day.

"I'm gonna go shower baby," I say, planting a light kiss on her lips. "Love you."

"Love you too!" She says as I walk off.

I start running the shower, but don't step in, instead locating Billie's number in my phone.

She picks up on the second call. "Hey babe! I need help getting Reneé out of the house for the day, could you help?" I ask cheerily, the sound of the shower assuring that Reneé wouldn't be able to hear me from outside the bathroom.

"Reneé? I thought we were done with that slut," Billie says, and I can hear her eye roll through the phone.

"So, about that..." I catch Billie up on everything that happened between me and Reneé in the past couple days, as well as inform her of my plan.

"Okay, thats sounds great. I'll be over soon to pick her up. Have fun with your stupid girlfriend I guess," She says with a laugh.

"Love you Bills."

"Love you too," She says, before ending the call

"Hey Reneé?" I say, still drying myself off from the shower. Her eyes lock with mine, letting me know she's listening. "Billie has that big dinner party coming up and she wasn't sure what to wear, but said something about wanting to dress more fem. I told her maybe you could go shopping with her today, since you're not busy?"

I was a bit worried that she would be upset I didn't want to spend the day with her, but her face lit up at the word 'shopping.'

"Oh my gosh, yes!" She says with a huge grin in her face.

"Okay good, cuz she's gonna be here any second now," I smile, glad to have the rest of the day to get ready.

As soon as Reneé leaves with Billie I rush to start packing, laying out specific outfits for each day we'd be gone. I also made a few calls to the hotel and some restaurants I knew Nae had been interested in trying.

I can barely contain my excitement when I hear Reneé's keys unlocking the door to her apartment.

"Hey love! How was it?" I ask happily.

"It was great, we found the perfect dress. I think I'm gonna take a shower before bed."

"Well, about that," I say with a nervous laugh. "You kinda don't have time."

"What? Y/N, what are you talking about?"

"Our flight leaves in an hour," I say with a mischievous grin.