Part 9 ☆

i didn't feel like posting but it's officially our month so here you go super bonus midnight chapter ‼️

Song recommendation - Holy/King Princess

I blink my eyes open, knowing almost instantly where I am. My head is burrowed into Reneés chest, and I can feel the rise and fall of her breathing underneath me. My legs are tangled up with hers, but in the most comfortable way possible. Feeling so at peace being here with Reneé, I let myself drift back to sleep.

"Good morning baby," I hear as I blink my eyes open, feeling Reneés soft hand rubbing my back.

"Morning," I mumble into her chest, not wanting to look up from where I was comfortably lying.

Reneé plants soft kisses on the top of my head, slowly sitting up against the backboard, causing me to sit up too. "You know, now would actually be a pretty good time to work on the song," Reneé says excitedly.

"It's 9 in the morning and I'm hungover. I was thinking less song writing and more watching the l word and cuddling."

"Cuddles? Look at that, Y/N L/N is a big softie!" she playfully teases.

"Am not! Everyone likes cuddles!" I say back defensively.

"Aw, come here you big baby," she says, pulling me closer so that I'm snuggling into her chest.

I embrace it, grinning when I smell her distinct coconut scent. My favorite smell since grammy night. I can feel her hands running through my hair, softly playing with it between her fingers. My mind starts trailing back to last night, her hands in my hair a lot less gently. I wonder if she's thinking of the same thing.

"Seriously though, we should get some work done. I have an interview later today so now's the only time we'll be able to get work done."

"But, also, now's the only time we could get fresh breakfast from the bakery on my street. And their cookies are sooo good when they're still warm."

"Are you asking me to get breakfast with you?" She asks teasingly.

"Yes, yes I am."

"Well... I guess," she says jokingly. "I may be excellent at hiding it, but I'm hungover as fuck and need an iced coffee asap."

"Oh, I can tell Reneé. The bags under your eyes are probably big enough to be seen from space," I say with a grin.

She rolls her eyes at me before pulling me in for a quick kiss and standing up. "What drawer are your boxers in?" She asks, walking towards my dresser.

I laugh at how comfortable she already was with me. "The top. And before you ask, my sweats are in the second drawer and my hoodies are in the closet."

"Thank you baby," she says as she grabs her full outfit of my clothes, putting them on in front of me. "How do I look?" she laughs, turning around to show the snow angel hoodie she was wearing.

"Fuck... you weren't supposed to see that."

"See what, that you have my merch? That's cute!"

"It's embarrassing. I didn't want you to know, but I'm kinda like, a huge fan of you. I had a massive crush on you when I was like 16."

"Hm. Funny, cuz I was kinda hoping you still do."

"God, I hate that word. "Crush." It makes it sound like we're in elementary school. But fine, you know what? Reneé Rapp, I have a crush on you."

"Well, Y/N L/N, I kind of have a crush on you too."

I smile, walking towards her to kiss her. "Shall we go get some breakfast?"

"We shall!" She says with a giggle as she walks towards the door.

Your pov
A month (ish) later

I groan at the loud ringing of my phone. I just wanted to sleep in for once... I flip it over and see that it's Billie.

As soon as I pick up, she starts yelling at me. "Y/N, what the fuck?! I thought you said things were good between you and Reneé!"

What's she even talking about? "Yeah, they are," I start to say in a confused tone. "We've hung out a ton lately even though we finished the song. And I don't mean like hanging out as friends, she's super touchy and we've hooked up like 6 times."

"You might wanna look at this then. I'm sending it to you now."

Look at what? My mind is racing as I check Billie's text. A link to an article? I look at the preview. "What the fuck?"

"I'm so sorry babe."

"Reneé Rapp and Towa Bird confirm their relationship," I say, reading the article headline. "What the actual fuck? Bils, can I call you back?"

"Yeah. And please, if you need me to murder that slut, just say the word and I will."

"Hopefully that won't be necessary... I'll let you know after I call her."

"Good luck. I love you."

"Love you too."

sorry about the short chapter but i gotta build suspense 🙏