Part 8 ☆

yayyyy double chapter!!! (i'm bored out of my mind n i've got nothing better to do)

Song recommendation - Oxytocin/Billie Eilish

After a bit of excited teasing from Billie, she finally lets me escape and I find Reneé. We leave the club hand in hand, our arms swinging back in forth, interlocked by our fingers.

LA is brisk at night, especially in early spring, and I could tell Reneé was cold. "Here, take it," I say, peeling off my jacket.

"I'm fine-" she starts to say, but I cut her off.

"Rae, you're practically shaking. Just take it, please."

She smirks at the nickname. "Rae?"

"Shit sorry, I just thought-"

She stops walking, cutting me off when her lips clash into my own. "It's cute. I love it," she says, pulling back before kissing me again.

I feel my cheeks flush, although thankfully my face was pressed against hers, so she couldn't tell.

She pulls away again, looking up and down the street. "Do you maybe wanna skip getting snacks and just go straight home...?"

"Yup, let's start walking," I say a little over-eagerly, as I link hands with Reneé again and start walking towards my apartment, just a bit faster this time.

The second I lock the door to my apartment behind me, Reneé has me slammed against it, her lips on my own. I can feel her soft hands beginning to travel down my body, settling with a tight grip on my waist.

She pulls away, looking down to smile at me. "Hi," she whispers against my lips.

"Hi."

She giggles a bit. "You gonna show me where your bedroom is?"

My face goes flush at her sudden bluntness. "Yes ma'am," I say, leading her towards my room.

She follows with a smirk, and I can feel her gaze on my ass as I walk in front of her.

I let her walk through the door first, and then close it behind us, my eyes locking with Reneés.

She grins at me. "Get on the bed."

I do what she says without hesitation, my face flushing as she lays herself next to me, propping herself above me on one elbow. I raise up my hand and trace her lips with my fingers, reminiscing about the feeling of them on my own. Anticipating the feeling of them on my own.

As if she can read my mind, Reneé gently moves my finger and presses her lips to mine. I love her lips, pink and soft. I love kissing Reneé. I'd give anything to be kissed like this for the rest of my life.

"Is this okay?" she whispers against my lips as her hands travel under my shirt.

I just nod, although I'm not entirely sure whether she's asking for my consent- she has it- or asking if this is a good idea- it's not.

Although part of my knows this is bad idea, part of me is also really fucking high. Those parts are probably overlapping, because I tend to have a lot of bad ideas when I'm high, which usually leads to making bad decisions, like the one I'm making as I let my hands find their way to the waist line of Reneés pants.

"Go ahead," she practically whimpers, a beg for me to take off the black leather pants. I do, along with my jacket, which she was still wearing, and the lacey white top, so she's left in just her bra and matching black panties. Goddamn, this woman is gorgeous.

Her lips crash against mine once again, and I can practically feel oxytocin pumping through my veins. I run my hands down Renee's body, her skin soft and smooth against my own. She pulls away from my lips, her hands clutching the fabric of my shirt. "Can I help you take this off, baby?"

I nod, and she pulls it off almost instantly. She looks me up and down, her eyes lingering on my chest, before locking eyes with me.

"You're so pretty," she giggles, her face melting into a droopy smile. The kind of smile she only smiles after a good amount of weed.

I sigh, starting to rethink the idea of hooking up again. "And you're high. And my coworker."

The smile doesn't leave her face. "And you're hot. Now can we pleaseee make out?" She asks, her eyes widening into begging puppy dog eyes. Fuck, she's adorable.

This is an awful idea, right? I can't tell whether she's too high to even realize that, or just high enough that she can ignore it. Maybe the high part of her is right. We'll see in the morning.

I smile, my weed induced grin matching her own. "I guess," I start to say, but get cut off by her lips on mine, desperately kissing me. I giggle at how badly she seems to want me, and she takes the opportunity to slide her tounge into my mouth, deepening the kiss. I lightly grab her ass, causing a soft gasp from her.

She pulls away again, staring into my eyes for a few second before moving her lips to my neck, kissing and sucking in every spot possible, in a way that's sure to leave a mark- again, a problem I'll deal with in the morning.

She continues trailing her soft lips down my body until she finds the waistline of my pants, her lips lingering above them.

"Go ahead," I say, letting her know she has my consent to take them off. I feel her smile against the soft skin of my stomach as she slides her fingers into the waist of my pants, taking them off, and quickly getting my panties off too.

She pauses for a second, her breath hitching at the sight. "Damn. I've been needing this so bad, Y/N. Needing you so bad."

"I haven't stopped thinking about you Reneé. Not once."

"I'll make sure you never stop," she says, her lips falling to my thighs, placing hot kisses in every spot possible. She leaves identical marks all over, slowly teasing her way up my thighs.

"Reneé please..." I start to say, wiggling underneath her, desperately needing more of her.

"Please what?" She mumbles against my thighs.

I sigh, knowing she'll never stop until she gets an answer. "Please fuck me," I whisper under my breath.

She pulls her head out from the spot between my legs, looking me dead in the eyes. "Hm? Speak up baby."

"Reneé, please fuck me." I say, holding eye contact.

She grins, instantly moving her head back to its spot between my thighs. She licks her way between my folds, finding my clit and desperately sucking and kissing it. I feel my body shudder underneath her, instantly familiar with her touch that I had needed so bad in the past 3 months. I can tell that the way my body reacts to her is making her crazy. She slips 2 fingers inside of me with ease, and it's like she knows every inch of my body perfectly, knows everything I need from her. She finds my g-spot in a matter of seconds, and her fingers curl inside me in a way that leaves a pit in the bottom of my stomach as her tounge continues to do unholy things to my clit. I can feel my high building as she slips another finger in. My back arches underneath her and I let out a string of curse words, not even caring that my neighbors can probably hear everything that's going down.

"Fuck, Reneé, that feels so good!" I yell as I come, and I can feel her smile against me, clearly pleased with her work. She moves her head up and smiles at me, my own cum dripping down her chin. I can taste myself in her mouth when she brings me in for a sloppy kiss.

A/N holy crap I just reread this like a week after writing this... someone take my phone away this is terrible 😭🙏 anyways enjoy you horny freaks