Part 20 ☆

A/N writing this chapter while on a plane heheheheh 😈😈

Song recommendation - First Day Of My Life/Bright Eyes (not very fitting to the chapter but it's on my plane playlist n i like the vibes so!)

"Our flight? Flight where?" Reneé asks curiously.

"It's a surprise! Don't worry, I already packed for both of us, the suitcases are in the car already," I say, reading her face for an indication of whether I had gone too far.

She instantly smiles, pulling me in for a tight hug. "I've been meaning to take a vacation. Thank you, Y/N," she says softly against my neck.

"Uhg, you took so long at security. I really thought we were gonna miss our flight," Reneé jokes as we sit down in our seats.

"Hey, it's not my fault it took me so long to take my carabiner off! It was stuck!" I playfully defend.

"Sure... Can you tell me where we're going now?"

"Okay, okay, fine," I say with a laugh, finally admitting defeat. "You probably won't remember this, but back before we broke up we were watching a show, and you said something about the beach being really pretty. So, I did some research and figured out where the beach was."

"What?! Y/N, that's so sweet!" Reneé says, her smile beaming across the plane. "So, where is it?" She asks excitedly.

"Cancún! It's this city in Mexico, the pictures I saw looked so pretty."

Her face lights up. "Oh my god, I've seen so many videos of the beaches there and they're so gorgeous oh my gosh Y/N this is so sweet you shouldn't have!" She says, talking so fast in her excitement that her words begin to blend together.

"I definitely should have. It's already worth it to see your pretty smile," I say, leaving a soft kiss on her cheek.

Reneé starts to tell me that she loves me, but gets cut off by the flight attendant on the speaker saying that the flight is going to take off soon.

"Baby?" Reneé asks, staring up at me.

"Hm, what's up sweetheart?"

"Can we share airpods?" She asks, her smile lighting up the whole aisle.

"Of course we can. I assume you're picking the music?" I say with a laugh.

"Yep," She smiles back.

She hits shuffle on her playlist, skipping until she gets a song she was happy with. A smile spreads across my face as I recognize the opening notes, and hear King Princess's voice in my ear, softly whispering the lyrics. Reneé smiles at me, softly whispering the lyrics under her breath.

"'Cause I can only think about you
And what it's like to walk around you
And why they like to talk about you
'Cause I can only think about you"

(heehee guys this is me n my gfs song 🌝)

She rests her hand on top of mine, and I could tell she was a little nervous for the flight to take off.

I softly kiss her forehead, and it's obvious that she instantly relaxes, knowing she's safe with me.

I blink my eyes awake at the pilots announcement, telling us that we were going to begin landing. Reneé had fallen asleep against me, her soft snores tickling my shoulder.

"Reneé, baby, wake up," I softly whisper. When she doesn't respond, I begin leaving soft kisses across her face to wake her up.

After a few seconds her lashes start to flutter open. "Are we landing?" She says, her voice still scratchy from sleep.

I nod, which instantly excites her enough to fully wake her up. "I can't wait! We're gonna have so much fun Y/N!" She giggles, gathering all her stuff from under the seat in front of her. She opens up her window, looking out to watch the plane land in a world of new adventures about to open up to us.

Her smile only continues to grow as the plane finally touches down on the tarmac, meaning it was only a few minutes now until we would be getting off.

"Y/N, it looks so beautiful here. You really didn't have to," She says, turning to face me.

"Baby, you needed a break. Besides, I'm enjoying it just as much as you are," I say with a smile.

I can tell she's relaxing at my words, knowing we're going to spend the next few days having fun together.

We exit the plane as quickly as possible, ready to get to the hotel and plan our first adventure.

short ass chapter but brooo im so busy and i freaking hate texas 😭😭