Part 11 ☆

releasing more cz corah is asleep even though it's LITERALLY FUCKING 9 PM... dumb whore leaving me all bored n alone 😒 erm this is unedited tho cz i wasn't planning to drop anything so beware!!! anyways this is mostly just a fluff filler episode cuz yall have suffered enough lately... 😔

Song recommendation - Silk Chiffon ft Phoebe Bridgers/MUNA

"I'm so glad we got to hangout tonight, y/n," the blonde says with a goofy smile on her face, excitedly walking through the crowds of people.

"I know, we've been so busy with the release of the single, I thought we were never gonna have time to go on an actual date," I smile, thinking about the other ways we had spent time together since we became official. "We've been dating for a month and I think this is the first time we've been on an actual date. You usually just break into my apartment in the middle of the night."

"It's not breaking in if I have a key! And your bed is soo much comfier than mine!" She playfully defends. "Still, I'm really happy we're here. I love the fair so much. Especially the food."

"The food? No way, the rides are the best part."

"I love funnel cake though... Whatever, I don't really care as long as we get to go on the ferris wheel."

I smile, grabbing her hand in my own. We had to drive pretty far from L.A. to get here, so there probably isn't gonna be anyone that'll recognize us. "Awww, is someone scared of the big kid rides? The ferris wheel is for little kid!" I tease.

"Nuhuh, kissing at the top of a ferris wheel is like, so cute."

"Oh my god, that's so cliche babe."

"Noo... Besides, are you really calling me a baby? You're like, 4 years younger than me... can you even legally drink?" She asks teasingly.

"Shut up! And I'll have you know I'm almost 21!!" I playfully defend.

"Almost as in 7 months from now?"

"December isn't that far away..." I say as I drag her towards the ferris wheel.

Her eyes light up when she realizes where I'm taking her. "Can we sit in one of the green seats?" She asks, grinning ear to ear.

"Whatever you want princess," I say, placing a soft kiss on the side of her head.

She smiles, her face reflecting the glowing purple light from the ferris wheel, towering above the both of us. It was late enough that the sun had set, and the whole fair was lit by the light of the rides, and string lights hung around. It was one of the traveling carnivals that sets up sometime at the end of spring and packs up right before the start of fall. It must have just set up, probably sometime in the last few weeks.

The early May air is cool at night, and Reneé's cozied up in one of my hoodies. She's a few inches shorter than me, so it fits her pretty baggy. She's adorable.

"You're staring," Reneé says with a giggle, looking up at me.

"And you're cute," I say back with a smile. "Oh god, Reneé, are we one of those line couples?"

She laughs, the warm sound looping in my head. "Noo, it only counts if it's a straight couple. People probably just think we're really good friends."

"Really good friends who are like the two biggest lesbians on the internet right now?" I ask jokingly.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Whatever, I don't think anyone's recognized us tonight anyway. Which means we can do this," she says before quickly kissing me on the lips.

"Yep, we're definitely a line couple," I say with a giggle before kissing her again, pulling her closer this time.

"Ooh, I think it's almost our turn to get on!" She says, moving up in the line. I do a quick count, there's only 11 people in front of us, so we're probably getting on with this round of people.

Eventually we get to the front- although we let the group behind us get on first so we can get on one of the green cars. I step in first, and she follows right behind me. The car was quite small, so our thighs were right next to each others. I rest my hand on her thigh, smiling at the way her face flushes when I move it up higher.

As the car starts to move up, she rests her head on my shoulder, snuggling into me. She moves her hand to rest on top of mine, a silent acknowledgment of the beautiful moment we're sharing.

We get to the top of the ride, the light of the city shining below us, and the stars in the sky shining above.

"Y/N?" Reneé says, turning to face me, her gorgeous sea green eyes shining into my own.

"Mhm?" I say, smiling at her. Admiring her. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. I truly have no idea how I got so lucky with her.

"I think I love you."

I suck in a rush of air at her confession, slowly replaying the words, remembering how they sounded being said by her. They sound so perfect leaving her mouth, better than any other words I've heard anyone else say. I rack my brain, trying to put the words together in my mind, trying to remember what they mean.

She loves me. Reneé Rapp loves me. My amazing, gorgeous, sweet, funny girlfriend loves me.

I pull her in for a kiss, and this one feels so different from the hundreds of kisses we've shared before. Those were rushed, lustful kisses. This is slow, passionate, and by two people who love each other.

"I love you too, Reneé." I whisper against her lips, savoring every second.

As the ride comes to an end, I feel Reneés warm breath against my neck. "Ready to get out of here?" She whispers sweetly, messing with my hair.

"Definitely," I giggle as we walk off, turning towards the parking lot. I find my car easy enough, holding the door open for her. "After you princess," I say as she steps in.

i had no idea how to end this shi so i'm js giving up here 😭 also yall i do NOT have the mental capacity to write another smut scene, yall horny freaks r js gonna have to use your imagination for awhile 😔