Part 16 ☆

A/N BRO corah is forcing me to write oml this is an abusive relationship ☹️☹️ i'm not kidding guys this is a cry for help!!! she won't let me stop writing!!! this is forced labor!!!

Song recommendation - Male fantasy/Bills 💙

Your pov

"Y/N, again? Uhg, now I have to go the rest of the night with lipstick on my thighs... You're lucky I'm wearing long pants tonight!"

"No need to be such an uptight little bitch, Syd. It's a party, enjoy yourself for once, yeah?" I say flatly as we walk towards the rest of the party.

"I'm the one being a bitch?" She whispers defensively, pulling me aside into a random hallway, clearly wanting to address the tension that's been lingering between us the entire night.

"Yes, Sydney, you're being a massive fucking bitch. Are you happy? Is that what you wanted to hear?" I say, rolling my eyes, pissed at the way she's been ignoring me for the whole party.

"Well obviously I didn't want to hear my girlfriend calling me a bitch!" she snaps.

"That's the thing! Am I even your girlfriend? Because you're very clearly not acting like it!" I say, raising my voice in frustration.

"Y/N, that's not fair. We're in public."

"Why do we have to hide ourselves in public? I bet you're sick of it, and honestly so am I. I can't be your secret anymore," I say, my voice shaking.

"You known that's not true..." She starts, obviously trying to gaslight me. She steps closer, brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes.

"Don't fucking touch me," I mutter as I step back.

"Please! I can touch you if I want to! You're acting as if I wasn't just all over you!" She yells defensively, clearly not remembering the fact that she forced herself onto me.

"Did you ever think maybe I didn't want that?"

"You're such a fucking slut, of course you wanted it!"

"God sydney. You really suck at reading people," I say flatly.

"Don't act like this is all my fault. You could've told me you didn't want to."

"I tried! And you didn't listen! You never fucking listen to me."

"Well I'm listening now, so whatever you want to say just say it!"

"I'm so fucking tired of this. You can't treat me like I'm nothing in public and then just expect me to act like your fucking property in private."

"You know I'm not ready to come out yet," She says quietly, her voice full of hurt.

"Will you ever be?"

"I get it. I'm not worth waiting for," She says, clearly just trying to earn pity.

"I waited. and waited!"

"Can't you just wait longer!"

"I don't think I can. You haven't even told your friends, Syd."

"Please Y/N. Please. All I want is you," She says, tears starting to stream down her face.

I sigh, looking at Sydney. She's so gorgeous, and we're alone together she's so sweet. She's perfect. Almost. "Syd, I don't know how much longer I can take this. I just want to be yours. And for the world to know."

"I want that too, but why can't you just accept that I'm not ready! It's not so easy for some of us!" She yells, her voice cracking on the last word.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your entire fucking life people have known that you're a dyke! It's all you're known for! But me? I have an actual fucking personality! If I came out it'd fuck everything up for me. You have no idea what it's like!"

At this point we were both yelling pretty fucking loud, and if people couldn't already hear us shouting, I'm sure they could hear the sound of my heart shattering into a million pieces at Sydney's harsh words.

"I have no idea what it's like?" I say, my voice a mere whisper. I couldn't even bring myself to shout anymore. "You're right Sydney. I'm only known as a lesbian. And it sucks. Did you ever think, that just maybe, I want to be seen as more than my sexuality? But no. People like you are the reason I'll always just be seen as a fucking faggot," I say, walking away.

"Y/N, wait!" Sydney yells, chasing after me.

"Fuck off!" I yell, slamming the back door shut behind me.

A/N short ass chapter but dudeeee i hate writing sydney as a villain 😭 plus i have to build suspense 🙄🙄