Part 4 ☆

a/n: we're back up! i'm still not in the best place but i've been feeling a lil better lately, so i wanted to start writing this again.. can't promise regular updates but i'll try my best to write when i can <3

Song suggestion - Lunch/Billie Eilish

Reneé throws her jacket onto the floor and crawls onto the bed, her legs wrapping around my own as she presses her lips to mine, her tongue instantly finding its way into my mouth. Her hands slide down to my waist, wrapping under my thighs, pulling me closer. Before I can even focus on what's happening, her mouth moves off mine, leaving a trail of wet hot kisses down my neck. Her hands find their way to my back, fidgeting with the zipper on my dress.

"Off," she says, staring into my eyes as I squirm out of the dark red fabric, leaving me lying in a black lingerie set. She pushes herself off of me to look me up and down, her gaze lingering on my now exposed thighs.

"Are you just gonna stare at me, or-" She cuts me off, her lips crashing into mine. I tug at the black fabric hugging her back, realizing just how skin-tight it was. Jesus, how the fuck do you get this thing off...

"Don't even try, this fucking pantsuit is impossible to get off, especially lying down," she says, standing up off the bed. "Here, unzip me?" she asks, turning her back to me. How is she so fucking calm? God, I'd do anything for confidence like hers. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed in order to unzip her, and then sit back down onto the soft mattress. She manages to pull it off, and then turns to face me. Jesus, she looks unbelievable. She is unbelievable. She was wearing a lacey white bra, and spider-man boxers, which should have looked horribly mismatched, but honestly they suit her perfectly. (We're not gonna talk about the fact that i'm wearing the exact same thing rn...)

"Are you just gonna stare at me?" She giggles, standing in between my legs, staring down into my eyes. I dig my hands into her hair in a failed attempt to pull her face down to mine that just results in her toppling on top of me in a blur of giggles. She crashes on top of me, her lips meeting mine in a soft kiss, before finding their way down my neck and onto my collarbone, surely leaving marks in her wake. I'd definitely regret them in the morning, but for now all I could think about was what it would feel like for her to make matching marks on my thighs. She effortlessly unclasps my bra, and pulls back, her lips flicking up into a smirk, not even trying to hide the fact that shes staring. Her mouth meets my right nipple, desperately sucking and licking as she brings her hand up to my left breast, teasing my nipple between her index and middle finger. A loud moan escapes my lips, and at this point, was it even worth trying to stop it? I feel her giggle into my chest, switching her mouth onto my left boob. Her fingers slide down to the hem of my panties, teasing me with every touch. She looks up at me and locks eyes, silently asking for consent.

"Go ahead baby," I say, and she instantly pulls off the black fabric, grinning at how soaked it was.

"All this for me?" She says, and I mean to respond, but before I can she starts leaving hot kisses on my inner thighs and every single thought leaves my head. I could tell she was leaving hickeys, the way she was sucking hard in every spot possible. Jesus, this girl loves to tease me.

"Baby..." I manage to gasp, begging her to move just a little closer. My hands dig into her hair, trying to push her head closer to my center. She laughs, and I can feel her breath against me. My whole back aches. I need this. More than I've ever needed anything else ever before. After a few seconds - that feel like an eternity - more of teasing me, she finally lets her tounge find its way to me, licking her way between my folds and teasing my entrance until finally finding my clit, desperately licking and sucking. She effortlessly slips two fingers into me and I gasp, I can feel her smiling against me when I do. Her fingers instantly find my g-spot, curling inside me in the best way possible. As she continues working her magic, I can feel my high building. She slips a third finger into me and I'm a goner. My orgasam is like nothing I've ever felt before, ripping through my enter body in a flash of hot white light. My entire body tenses and the knot in my stomach only continues to build. It's the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I'm sure at this point I've woken up the entire building with my screams, but who gives a fuck. Whoever started the whole rumor about Reneé being a pillow princess was incredibly mistaken.

I woke up then next morning with my face buried into Reneé's chest, and our legs tangled together. After realizing where I am, I quickly try to fall back asleep, feeling so comfortable with her presence, even after knowing her for such a short time. Unfortunately, she feels me shifting into her and stretches out.

"You're awake, baby?"

"Unfortunately," I say with a yawn. She giggles, pulling me into her arms, letting me snuggle into her chest.

"You know you can't stay in bed all day, right?"

"Can't we? Pretty please?"

"Maybe... Are you supposed to do anything today?"

I try to remember, thinking back to my calendar at home. "Oh fuck... what time is it?"

Reneé reaches to her nightstand, grabbing her phone. "Like 10:30?"

"Shit! I have a meeting with my manager at 11,"

She drops her jaw dramatically, widening her teal eyes in fake shock. She gets out of bed and walks to her dresser, digging through the drawers before handing me a pair of sweat pants and a black hoodie with the white words ' dump him' on the front. "Here, you can wear these. The bathrooms there if you want to take a quick shower," she says while pointing to the white door adjacent to her bed.

"Yeah, I'll be quick."

I shower in record time, and change into Reneé's clothes, which actually fit a lot better than I thought they would. She's uh... a lot shorter than me.

"You look cute," Reneé grins as I walk into her room, looking me up and down.

"Thanks. Sorry to rush out, but I kinda have to..."

She nods. "No, you're fine. Text me!"

"Yeah, great! Bye!" I say, rushing out of the apartment.

I wave a taxi and almost as soon as I get in, it occurs to me that I can't text her, because I never got her number. Shit. So what now?