Part 10 ☆

i had sm writers block on ts, yall wouldn't have even gotten this without help from sugardaddybills that bitch edited this entire damn thing n encouraged me to keep writing😭❤️

Song recommendation - Willow/The loml
(Reneé ofc)

I end the call and hang up on Billie, instantly dialing Reneé's number. It only takes the phone two rings before she answers, and I couldn't help but let out a sigh of frustration not even a second into her picking up.

"Reneé, what the fuck?!" I yell into my phone, my anger consuming me.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry," She sniffles, "I'm so sorry."

Despite how mad I am, I instantly feel bad for yelling at her and take a breath to calm myself down.

"Baby, I'm sorry for yelling. But for real, what's going on? This is crazy. This is fucked up," I now spoke slowly, unsure almost, in hopes to keep my composure, "I know we weren't together but I really liked you."

"You liked me?" She questioned, her voice quiet, holding a slight shake.

"Of course I liked you-" I go on, but she cuts me off.

"Liked? As in past tense?"

"I don't know! You have a girlfriend," I scoffed, "I shouldn't even be talking to you."

"But I don't! Y/N I'm so sorry I just didn't know how to tell you. Please, there's so much going on I don't even know, I'm so confused." Reneé rambled, her voice growing more hoarse as she spoke.

I stayed quiet, just overwhelmed by the whole situation, Reneé on the brink of tears not helping either.

"I need to see you. Can you please come over?"

There was no way I could say no to her. Just by hearing the hurt in her voice, and how much she probably needs me right now.

So I gave in, "Okay, I'll be there in like 15 minutes."

Using the key Reneé had supplied me with, I let myself into her apartment. I was met with her muffled sobs from somewhere further in her home, probably her bedroom. I kick my shoes off and make my way over to her room with an urgent step.

Leaning up against the door, I lean my head against the wood, "Reneé? Can I come in?"

She answers as quick as she can, forcing out a shaky "yes" between sobs.

I waist no time opening the door and slipping in her room. Reneé sat on her bed, surrounded by her tousled blankets and pillows with her head in her hands. I crawl on her bed and settle into the spot next to her, resting my back against her headboard.

"Nae, what's going on?" I ask softly as I rub small circles on her back.

She sniffles a bit before letting out a shaky breath, "It's not my fault."

"It's okay baby, just tell me what happened." I say as I wipe the tears on her cheeks with my free hand.

She closed her eyes, her once feathery lashes soaked with tears. Reneé nodded her head as she composed her rapid breathing before finally explaining it all to me. She took her time, occasionally pausing between her words and sniffling as she spoke.

"Me and Towa are just friends," She looked over at me, her teary eyes locking on mine. "I promise Y/N, but my manager..." She started, stuttering on the "b," her once weak demeanor coming back for more as she thinks about the situation.