Part 9

Me, Lando and Oscar are at the airport. We are waiting to get to the gate. We fly in the band's private jet. "So... your band has a private jet that you use how you feel like it?" "Not really, Oscar. I usually don't travel without the other members so I don't use it when I want." Nobody says anything anymore. We get out of the car and go up the stairs to the entrance of the plane. "Bonjour Mademoiselle Sahra. J'espère que vous passerez un agréable vol." (Hello Miss Sahra. I hope you have a pleasant flight.) "Thank you Bertgram! Si possible, apportez-nous quelque chose de sympa à boire." (Thanks Bertgram! If possible, bring us something nice to drink.) "I didn't know you spoke French, Blueberry." "I was born in France, I lived there for 6 years until I chose to move to England. I visit Paris often because my sister is a ballerina there. What language did you think I spoke?" "I didn't know you were born in France" says Lando. "I didn't know you had a sister," adds Oscar. "You will know her. He's coming to pick us up from the airport." "Looks good?" "Lando!" "I was wondering too..." "You're not her type anyway." We all stop talking. Oscar chooses to change the subject. "Max, George, Alex and Pierre are in Paris. Maybe we can go out together tonight. Call your sister too." "I'll ask her"

Lena🩰

Hey! Party in the club tonight

Will you come?

Tonight? You come next week.

Lena, I'm on the plane

Fuck! I messed up the date.

Sorry, tonight I have practice al Garnier, I can't.

Ok. We can handle ourselves too.
I hope

   "Bad news, my sister got the date wrong and can no longer come with us. Jeff, her colleague is going to drop off my car for us at the airport." "You drive?" Oscar asks. "No, one of you will do it. I can't...not after the accident I had." The rest of the way was quiet. When we get to the airport we go to the underground parking lot where Jeff said he left my car. "WOW, beautiful McLaren in lime green. Do you realize how many girls you win with him?" "I'm only interested in one" Lando says and kisses me. "What car do you have, Sahra?" I see them start to move forward to look for her. I stand still, but they don't notice me. I begin to say ironically. "A black McLaren with lime green tights" I say as I take the key out of my bag. They both get stuck for a few seconds, they didn't expect it. We get into the car. Oscar is driving, Lando is on his right and I'm sitting in the back.

 Oscar is driving, Lando is on his right and I'm sitting in the back