Part 6-Lando

Lando

Training ended an hour ago. Oscar and I go to our room to change and then go back home. I really want to talk to Sahra tonight. As I was walking through the paddock, I see Iris approaching us, "Hey! Do you know anything about Sahra? She's not answering the phone," "I asked her to go home. I'm preparing something special for her and I." "Sahra hasn't left from here." "What do you want to say?" "Sahra can't drive, the driver is in the parking lot" "Maybe she left with an Uner" suggests Oscar. "No, she knows I don't like it when she takes Uber alone" I say thoughtfully. I pull out my phone and try to call her. She doesn't answer me

Blueberry

Where are you?

I worry...

Seriously Sahra, where are you?

I'm fine. I have some work to do.

"She told me that it's good and that you can do this. That's stupid, she wouldn't say that" "Do you think something happened to her" "Yes... but don't worry. I will find her and solve this problem" "Lando, wait. There's something I think you should know." I turn to Iris. She looks panicked, "What is it?" "Even though I promised Sahra I wouldn't tell anyone, but I think he's to blame and you better know." "You're scaring me" "Sahra had two relationships before. Valtor, and Jax. Both ended badly, and S suffered badly. With Jax, she worked things out. S forgave him and we remained friends. Now they are partners, to skate, and he's part of the band. With Valtor, in the scheme... He couldn't get over. I don't want to go into too much detail. She'll tell you that if you want to know, but he hasn't changed. He's possessive, and won't accept seeing her with someone else, He's not going to hurt her, not too much, but I think he's capable of doing something to her. He's a psychopath, Lando .I'm afraid he took her and that he wants to do something terrible," Iris cries. She cares a lot about Sahra, too, I can see. "You know where they can be?" "No...I'm sorry" I give her a hug. Then I quickly change and go to the house where Sahra lives.