The Best Friends Cruelty

INSTAGRAM

LIKED BY Wrensmith and 100,000 others LXLA Came to LA with a phone and a dream, now they let me dj after everyone went home 🙏

LXLA Came to LA with a phone and a dream, now they let me dj after everyone went home 🙏

~

Lola Alexander had never been one for partying or going out, she had always chose a night in by herself watching a show or reading a book. But with her quick jump into the influencer lifestyle that was no longer a choice. That's why she currently found herself waking up to a bang on her front door with a pounding headache as a reminder of her night last night.

As she opened the door revealing her best friend Wren Smith, with a smile on her face she could only think of one thing to say to her.

"How could you possibly not have a hangover right now" Wren didn't let her smile drop as she pushed her way into her best friend's apartment.

"I'm here to get you up because we have a busy day ahead of us!"

Lola made her way to the counter where Wren had just dropped the muffins she brought with her and taking a bite. "You have your show tonight which i'm prepared for, which leads us to the question why was i woken up at 8 am. Approximately 12 hours before this show starts."

"Because I need you and Hadley to help with the venue set up and WE need to be there in an hour so get dressed" Wren said as she grabbed the muffin that was in her hand and pointed to the stairs.

~

After being rushed out of her apartment and late to picking up Hadley, her best friend's girlfriend. They had finally made it to the venue and forced to start preparing for the show.

Wren as a growing singer/songwriter had decided not long ago that since she was not a huge artist she didn't need a crew. But instead could make her best friend and girlfriend do all of the work for her and not have to pay them making it an obvious choice in her mind.

Which is why Lola currently found herself outside in the Los Angeles heat struggling to carry in boxes of t-shirts and sweatshirts with Wrens face on them.

"I mean this in the least offensive way" She heard a voice say from behind her "you really look like you're struggling, do you need any help?"

Turning around Lola say what looked like a mother and daughter standing there.

"Embarrassingly yes and probably a lot of it" She said giving up on trying to pick up the box she was focused on and instead turning her attention to the random women before introducing herself.

"I'm Lola" She smiled at the duo.

"I'm Athena and this is my daughter May" She heard while reaching out to shake hands.

She didn't waste much more time talking, but instead moving all the boxes inside with the help of the mother and daughter duo.

"Thank you so much, Wren would've killed me if I had taken any longer." She paused taking a breath. "If there's anything I can do to repay you please let me know!"

"I appreciate the offer sweetheart but i'm a cop, even off duty this is in the job description. But I hope you guys have a great whatever you have going on here." The older woman smiled before walking back outside to meet her daughter.

Once again Lola was back to work unpacking the boxes with nothing but her thoughts and the faint sound of her best friend sound checking in the back.

LXLA POSTED A STORY

----------------------------Sorry for the short chapter i'm trying to ease into the story before she meets buck and eddie! PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU SEE THE VISION

Sorry for the short chapter i'm trying to ease into the story before she meets buck and eddie! PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU SEE THE VISION