CHAPTER 1-It all begins

Getting up every day was a chore for Alexia.

Alexia yawned as she woke up, in her mind she needed to get up so that she can go to work. She checked her time as she finally jumped out of the bed. Staring at herself in the mirror her head looked like a bed nest. Trying to smoothen it with her finger which did not work,she gave up.
Speeding through eating and having her bath. She was finally ready for work.

Alexia normally walks to work, so it was no big deal scaling through the whole thing. But the sun that was scorching hot made it quite difficult. The sun made her jet black hair and dark eyes look so beautiful like rare black diamonds.

Everywhere she passed by, thee were always men ogling at her body,to her it was a normal thing. It wasn't something to be surprised about, in regards to her beauty. She was truly astonishing. Her symmetrical jawline,pink plump lips, her descending jet black waist length hair which flowed in a beautiful crusade in the sun,made her look so beautiful. It felt like she was specially sculpted by God. She is the true definition of an epitome of beauty just like Cleopatra of Egypt.
................................................................

After walking for minutes which felt like hours her workplace was finally in sight. She breathed out a sigh of relief knowing that she is finally here.

Getting to the back door of her workplace which is a cafe,she walked through the door like she was walking through the door of a battle field. She carried an air of respect and dominance.

"Hey Alexia". Tiffany said to Alexia as she walked through the door of the changing room.
"Hey". Alexia replied,with a nod and smile. She knew that Tiffany never liked her.

"What does she feel like". She heard Tiffany mutter to Jessica in disgust,the thought that Alexia didn't hear what they said. Jessica didn't even bother to hide her hatred for Alexia. The both snickered after the sentence.

Alexia had already finished changing,and left them to work. Starting her day with stare mostly from men. She first approached a customer in red shirt. He had an exceedingly big belly,and a large mustache that is untamed.

"Good morning sir,what would you like?". Alexia asked him with the fakest and broadest smile she could ever muster.

"He-he-he-he-he." The man replied,he stared at her as he rubbed his belly button round and round, with a dirty smile showing on his face

"Excuse me sir". She said again confused on what was going on.

"He-he-he-he-he". He said again chuckling,he was day dreaming about her body.

Alexia scratched her head not knowing what to do next. She almost blew up in anger before she saw the death stare from her manger,that was when she calmed down.

"EXCUSE ME!". Alexia raised her voice a little bit when she saw that a calm one couldn't enter his brain.

"Yes,yes". He said quickly that Alexia almost couldn't understand what he said. He looked embarrassed of himself.

"What would you like". She repeated herself again,this time her impatience could be noticed by him.

"Um,I think Americano is okay". He said regaining his composure after he noticed the unusual attention from other customers.

"Right away sir, anything else". She said thanking God that she was almost done with this man's order.

"No". He said as he looked at her from her head to her leg and to her head again,with a crooked smile.

She shivered when she noticed his gaze as she walked away hastily from him.

She entered a place across the room that had a sign written on the door (Employees only).

Getting his drink she noticed the stare from him as she delivered it to him. The wry smile of the man as he looked at her was one of the creepiest thing she had ever imagined.

After serving a decent amount of people who had the same attribute,most better,some worse her shirt was finally over. She changed her clothes in the changing room and stepped through the back door knowing that her shift was finally over.