Chapter 14-Aly?

"Ugh." Alexia groaned as she covered her eyes from the light peeking through the curtains. Closing her eyes back again, she tried to drift back to sleep.

Her eyes shot open realising that she was in an unfamiliar room. Her head throbbed as she tried to remember what happened yesterday.

"Oh." She said to herself in a light tone finally remembering—her mother was raped and she was in the rain. 'But how did I get to this room? 'She asked herself. It finally clicked in her head when she remembered the yellow bed. It was the room that Sandra gave to her.

Forcing herself to get up she remembered how Daemon carried her form the rain.

"Ugh, oh my God." She screamed hitting her head on the pillow in embarrassment, her cheeks heated up and turned pink. Standing in front of the mirror she stared at her hair that looked like a birds nest and her eyes that were swollen due to yesterday's crying.

The thought of her mother's death invaded her head as she clenched her teeth in vengeance, she knows that she would get revenge somehow, so she quickly  pushed the thought down and stepped into the bathroom.

She peeked off the robe that she had on wondering who put it on her.

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath, crazy thought invaded her head thinking that it was daemon that put it in her.

This time her face was red and she could feel her ears heating up.

"Oh my God, how am I going to face Daemon? "She screamed inwardly, thinking of possible method of escape.

She died of embarrassment, she shaked her head over and over again, she finally mustered up courage. "It will be alright." She convinced herself trying to cool down a thousand ner.ves in her body. Shooting her ey s back up in determination.

She walked towards the shower and let the hot water glide down her body. It soothed some sensitive areas in her body. The steam enveloped the air. After a nice bath she wrapped her self in another robe and came out of the bathroom.

Walking towards the wardrobe, she found some clothes there—there were not her own. Picking up an ash coloured baggy hoodie and black denim short, she wore it liking the feel of the clothes in her.

"I should probably ask Sandra for these clothes." She said to herself, taking on last look at herself she walked out.

Walking down the stairs, she hoped for the best.

TING–TING–TING–TING

"What is the ruckus about." She thought as she walked downstairs taking her time at the last step Roman noticed her presence—he was sitting on the sofa.

"Hey Aly." He called out teasingly.

"Aly?" Alexia said folding her hand, wondering what the nickname was about.

"Yeah, Aly." He repeated himself as his light blue eyes shone brighter than usual. He sounded indifferent about it.

"Okay…now that's weird." She said not bothering to give him the opportunity of seeing her annoyed. She started towards the kitchen where she had seen Sandra working.

"Wait you agreed?" Roman asked her surprisingly with the lift of an eyebrow.

She heard what Roman said behind her. "No I didn't, I just don't have time to be bickering with an idiot. "She sighed sitting in the stool facing Roman.

"Who are you calling an idiot?" Roman replied feigning annoyance.

"Oh a guy with blonde hair sitting on the sofa and talking trash. "She replied challengingly.
"What was his name again…ROMAN!!" She said crossing her hands.