CHAPTER 12-Please no!!

It was her mother. She gasped before she push her eyes down the screen, she observed kindly as she saw the woman in the video,that was her mother being pulled by things and raped to death.

She watched as they tore her clothes and her mother screamed and shouted for help—but there was no one to help her. She watched as she cried to death.

For her time stopped and things stood still, she watched as her mother was raped to death.

She fell from her chair to the ground eyes look blank. She said at him with confusion anger fright and sadness as she crawled on the floor before she hit her back her back on the frame of the bed.

"What is this?" She asked in a whisper as tears dropped from her eyes one by one, before it before it came down like rain.

She saw the expression on demon's face as he stood up and walked towards her.

"Get away from me." She screamed as him holding on holding her head she shouted and wailed she sobbed on the floor as the rain grew angrier and thunder struck and everything stood still.

She shouted and cried and wailed making schill sounds—she felt dead.

Daemon looked at her as her eyes turned dead. He felt for her what he thought he had exhausted—pity and sympathy.

Soon the animal sound of cries turned to sobs and hiccups. She staggered her way she stood up.

"This is how my life ends all I ever wanted to be and now... And now—it is all finished. "She shouted at him, screamed, the tears on her face resumed their parade. "Even my mother." She whispered.

"You could always be someone even in all troubles. "Daemon said to her, go Ong her fake reassurance but she wasn't stupid.

"Troubles, huh." She scoffed and spat and cursed under her breath." I prayed to God day and night, I faster and still my mother died—she died. "She said in a whisper.

" WHY!!! "She shouted at him as the tears chocked her from screaming well. "At least she should have died a peaceful death not that kind. Why?!"

" Say something!" She shouted at him walking towards him holding his collar, she shakes him.

Still daemon remained quiet, he regretted telling her everything.

"Pls say something." She whispered as tears choked her, yet she still shakes him.

She looked at him a frown spread across the features of her face. He looked at her directly in her eye. Alexia tugged at his shirt before letting it go.

"I'm sorry." He said to her in a low voice lookout at the floor.

" Even my mother, even her, WHY HER! TELL ME WHY HER!" She shouted at him, but still no response.

" Who was responsible for the rape?" She asked in menance—her teeth clenched, her hands fisted into a ball that she squeezed till it turned red, her menacing eyes, the vicious aura that could make a thousand men run in fear, her blood lust that filled the entire room, agony, loath, bereavement, malice, anger, menace all other Vicious emotions whirled up inside of het—she was out for blood.

This time she didn't should not scream.

"Answer me?" She asked him.

Da mom looked at her noticing the vicious deadly gaze she had on his m. He decided that it was best to speak up since the deed had been done.

"Master Anz... Anziel Chadwick." He replied reluctantly, knowing that she could do anything to get her revenge. He could see the blood lust in her eyes. If only eyes could kill, Anziel would have been dead a billion times already.

"Anziel...Chadwick, I will get my revenge, I promise you that, I will whether the world or fucking fate likes it or not, you won't get away. " She roared and shouted. She swore with un-hazing determination and menace.

Daemon watched her as shivers passed through his spine. Never had he encountered someone with such dangerous eyes—it was frightening.

Still he referred telling her, he should have given her the life that she deserves, a good one, not the kind filled with blood or Vicious emotions, only one with clear sunshine after a heavy rain. He thought that it was all that she deserves.

He looked at her as she staggered her way out of the room. He know that letting her go one her own with all this revenge will ruin her. Part of him wondered why he told her.

All you could hear through the corridor was her scrills, wails and screams not forgetting the cries.

Getting up daemon stared through the window, he took a cigarette from his table—using the lighter, he lit it up. He held the butt between his teeth, he watched as the rain came down with a thunderous roar.

Hi y'all.
Gosh I am literally freaking out right now.
Like whattttttt?😳😐
Her mother was... Oh my God😖😖
This is really just...
Now I really do not know what to say.🤯🤯
But just vote and comment okay.😳😳
Damnnnnn😐😐
I still can't believe this, you know.😱🤕😱🤕
Just vote and comment okay, gosh.😑😑
Love you always ❤️❤️
Senora##123