Chapter 15-So am staying with you?

"We need to talk now." Daemon said in a hoarse voice emphasising on the now.

Alexia's legs quivered realising the thought that it might be because of yesterday. Her head went in different directions that second. But she quickly pushed it down because the way it sounded–it was serious.

She followed him up the stairs and watched his muscular back as he moved. He moved in long strides so it was quite hard to keep up with him.

Daemon had already entered his room,when sh looked outside the umbrella shaped window—it brought back memories that she would rather forget.

She started towards Daemon's room door which was ajar.

Slowly opening it,she stepped inside,the feel and chillness of the room was still new to her. She snapped from her thoughts and she saw Daemon already sitting behind his black mahogany table. Damn,Alexia hated that table, standing opposite the table,she stared down at him. In hard I one she hoped that she won't see another laptop.

Daemon out his hand in the table, gesturing Alexia to sit opposite him. The same chair that she watched her mother being raped.

Daemon noticed how Alexia stared and hesitated to sit on the  chair. Immediately daemon asked her to sit in the chair her mind raced back to her mother and how everything happened.

She stepped back from the chair slowly and her eyes turned red,she was about to cry. The memory of her mother's  screams and begs as they tore her apart, they tore her mother's clothes and raped her till she was no more,all those thoughts invaded her head,the only thing that's she could hear was hear was her mother's screams.

"No,no,no,no,no." Alexia said as he covered her ears trying to prevent the screams form continuing but it was rutile. Daemon stood up when he noticed the tense and frightened air around her.

He wondered what made her frightened,but he saw the way they she looked at the chair. The chair must have reminded Alexia of her mother–he thought.

He blamed and cursed himself inwardly as he tried to hold her from falling back. He hugged her tightly,holding her tightly,this action surprised himself as his muscles tensed up.

But the feel of Alexia in his arms, the sweet scent lavender,filled his whole bring—it felt refreshing as it made him calm down.

"It's okay you won't seat on the chair, shhhh." Daemon said to Alexia patting her head over and over saying the same words for what felt like the hundredth time till Alexia finally calmed down.

Alexia remembered the scent of him masculinity,the kind the you could get addicted to. The smell enveloped her and it felt like it like it protected her,soon she felt the steam in her head disappearing.

Alexia gradually opened her eyes and she saw Daemon holding her tight to the firm muscles of his chest and he kept repeating those same words.

Daemon kept patting alexia's head because he didn't know what else to do. But he could feel her ease up.

"Could you stop patting me like a dog." Alexia murmured,tilting her head upwards to look at Daemon's silver coloured eyes.

"Oh... Okay." He said sharply as he drew in breath,he enjoyed the mice feel of her in his arms.

"It's okay." She gave a light chuckle gradually pulling away from his embrace.

Daemon reluctantly pulled away from her and sat on the bed.

"Sorry." Daemon said to her as he gave an apologetic smile.

"For what?" Alexia asked with the lift of an eyebrow.