CHAPTER 4-The fuck!

BACK TO PRESENT.

"Um." They said simultaneously confused.

Alexia looked at them with awe evident in her face. She was totally lost on what was happening just now.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked them with one eyebrow raised.
She knocked her self to see if she was dreaming.

"Well you guys probably look okay." She said before they could answer.

Roman stood the mumbling words that you couldn't understand. Looking at Alexia in a glance, Daemon occupied himself by checking his car.

She stared at her time and found out it was about 7:00pm.

When she saw the time,she again tightened the wrap of her bag,like it wasn't okay.

She stomped her foot on the ground and took to her heels.
Roman stood there confused on what exactly was going on.

"Hey wait up." Roman shouted. Alexia turned 360° around, abruptly and stared at him.

"What I am really busy." She said with with an air of impatience.

" Um-mmm, where are you headed to?" Roman asked her still contemplating on what to say next.

Alexia was surprised me while he asked that, it was like he knew her, but guess what? He didn't.

"Do I know you?" She asked blankly still getting more and more impatient.

"No, but I want to get to know you." He said again praying to God for a positive answer.

She stood her confused for some seconds.

She decided to give in."Okay but later." As she took to her heels running and walking at the same time.

"Do you want a ride?" He shouted because she was quite far.

"With which car?" She replied."And besides both of you are crazies,who deliberately crashes their car?"

So that was a no—he thought.
He stared in her direction, and was confused on why he did all of that.

He looked at Daemon who was talking to someone on his phone.
He wasn't even interested in the girl. Like how could you not be, she was beautiful.

Roman sighed and shakes his head. No wonder Daemon was      still single.He saw him Daemon cut the call and kept staring at his broken down mustang.

"This was one of my favorite cars. Daemon said in a sorrowful expression as he stared at the car.

"You could just get a new one." He said as he shrugged his shoulder, he didn't care about it.

Daemon gave him a death glare."It's your fault that the car is destroyed."

Roman just clicked how tongue.
"If only you didn't act crazy." Tapping o his phone, he looked engrossed in what he was doing.

Daemon said,"really," as he cracked his finger ready to punch Roman's face,when the car suddenly pulled up. He held himself and entered the car. To Roman followed him carefully and entered the car because of the incoming punch tht Daemon almost gave him.

The drove I silence, both were busy on their phone. Roman attention was shifted from his phone to a lady who would run take a break and run again.

He finally realised who it was,and he chuckled. He wonders why she didn't take his offer. Daemon looked at Roman with a puzzled look and he just returned the look.

He told the driver to slow down. Daemon still gave him that puzzled look as he widened down his window,and kept staring at her.

Alexia finally caught his glance. She stopped abruptly when she saw him.She put her two hands on her knee almost squatting, her head raised. Roman told the car to stop.

"Hey." Roman said almost bursting out in laughter.

"What are you laughing for?" She said with a pissed face, this time she was standing straight.

"Whoa. I didn't mean to make you angry,chill girl."

Roman tried to subside her anger. She didn't reply this time,only stared at him with a blank face.

"Why didn't you just accept my offer?" He said again still wondering.

"Who intentionally crashes their car?" Breathing like someone who ran a Marathon race.

"We do." Laughing in between lines.

"I might if I knew that I was safe." To her the offer was quite tempting.

"No crashing." He reassured

"Intentionally and unintentionally." She completed.

"Hop on in." He replied quite amused as he opened the door.

"You're sure,no crashing?" She said hesitant to enter. She stared at him with uncertain eyes that looked for clear reassurance.

"We will try our best." He smiled mischievously.

"You know what forget it." She knew risking her life with a bunch of crazies was a bad idea.

She turned away from the car about to move forward when Roman held her by the arm and and dragged her into the car, he immediately shut the car door.

She yelped as she was dragged into the car."Drive."

Roman said as he stared at her with mischievous grin. In her eyes he looked like.......DANGER.

P.S
What is gonna happen?
Damn
Please don't leave on a cliff hanger.
Hope you are enjoying it.
Don't forget to like and comment❤️❤️❤️
Senora##123