CHAPTER 10-Haunting nightmares

ROMAN'S POV:

Alexia sat by his bed and pulled him into a hug, immediately she did that his eyes shot open—he looked terrified. He looked scared. Panic, fright—were all written on his face.

His breathing, his heart was thumping yet Alexia a still held her in her arms.

Roman didn't understand what was happening.

×××××××××××××
I was surrounded by thick clouds, searching for light but none came. I continuously watched as my mother was stabbed over and over and over again. I twisted, turned and shouted but it kept replaying over and over again. Suddenly I felt a hand over me, then I instantly woke up thinking that  it was my mother.

Opening my eyes—it was a dream. The scent of lavender absorbed into me. I didn't know what was happening the only thing that I knew was that Alexia was holding me. My heart kept beating faster and faster.

"It was a dream." I heard Alexia a say as she tried to calm me down.

She kept saying the same words over and over again,till I finally calmed down. The way Alexia held me reminded me of my mother—she smelled of lavender.

Slowly she pulled away from me letting me go. She looked at me in a soft way that looked like she was searching for something. Unknown to me tears dropped from my eyes one by one till it came rushing down like rain.
××××
Alexia looked at Roman as tears dropped from his eyes. Her only guess was that something tragedic might have happened to him. Roman hat d himself for crying in front of a lady. He thought that he must never show weakness.

Alexia leaned towards Roman climbing up the bed, she sat down. She pulled his h ad on her thighs. Roman didn't know what she wanted to do but he just complied.

Motioning for Roman to come she tapped her thighs twice. Roman came close to her resting his head on her thigh—facing upwards.

"What was the dream about?" Alexia asked him staring into his blue eyes.

Roman really wanted to tell her but he was choked on tears—he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Shh, it is okay." She said when she knew that it would take tim for him to open up. Alexia watched him as he tried visibly to sleep but will open it back up again.

Roman felt that if he close his eyes,the dream might come again. His mind was in disarray, he couldn't place it on one thing.

Can't believe
The world that you revealed to me
For the first time I feel truly free
It's all thanks to you
Take my hand
As we stand
Let's show the world
There's nothing that stands♪ between us♪

Roman stared at Alexia a wide eyed as she sang. Her voice calmed down a thousand nerves in his body. Alexia knew that Roman is as going through som turmoil. For the first time she sang to someone.

"Wow." He said in soft whispers, he was at a loss of words.

"My mother always sang of for me whenever I felt sad,well that was before she passed away though." Alexia said scratching her head. There was a hint of pink on her cheeks. She was shy—he figured.

"Oh I'm sorry, I never knew." He said looking down. His mind guessed that it was not only him that has lost someone.

"No, it's okay,I have gotten over it." She didn't want to bring up any other questions about that topic.

Roman looked directly into her eyes." Oh." He said,he knew that he needed to let go—but he couldn't. He looked at her and realise that she is actually stronger than she looks.

"You know you really look cute, when you are quiet until you open that mouth of yours." Alexia said while giggling, she tried to ease up the tension in the air." Such a sad tale." She remarked.

"I believe you were the one worrying about me moving minutes ago." Roman said while laughing, he raised one eyebrow,
looking at her questioningly. "Damn you are hot dude." He complimented himself.

"Asshole." Alexia laughed at his stupid remarks. Getting up she put his head ba k onth pillow,her legs were feeling numb.

"Uhh-why did you get up I was enjoying the feel of those nice supple legs." Teasing her,Roman winked at her.

Alexia looked at him with irritation." Pervert."

"Come over here and I'll show you how much of a pervert I am." He said deliberately trying to get her annoyed. He tapped the space beside him.

Alexia's a rolled her eyes say him because she couldn't even get angry at him. She picked up one towel dipping it in the water,she squeezed it lightly so that water will remarks in it.

Roman stared at Alexia as she walked,he never knew that he was smile long do broadly the whole time. He was now truly convinc r that he liked her. She didn't deserve someone with a shitty way of life like him.

Alexia's a carefully placed the towel in his body. Repeating the process, she noticed Roman's piercing gaze that he had on her—he was smiling.

"What are you an smiling for?" Alexia's asked him awkwardly, squeezing the towel back into the bowl. She noticed his s stare.

"Nothing." Roman said,still looking at her. Alexia was getting uncomfortable.

"You're beautiful." He blurted out.

Alexia was short of words, she looked at him with a wary gaze. She playfully used the towel to hit his arm."You're joking."

"Ouch." Roman said,even though it didn't hurt him. Alexia looked at him in concern to see of it actually hurt him. When she found out that it didn't,she just laughed—a light one.

"You're the most beautiful person that I have ever seen." Roman repeated himself, he looked at her directly into her eyes. He saw the that Alexia cheeks was pink—she stared down.

When she looked at him, she felt alive and shy and all that weird tingle things—so did Roman.

That silence grew and they gazed interested each other eyes,that it felt like that became one. Alexia knew that she needed to get fresh air because her heart was beating faster and faster till she could hear it.

She left that wet towel on his head."Rest but I can see that you are okay." After she said that she hurriedly left.

Closing the door behind her—she felt relieved. She rested her back on the door and she heard Roman's chuckle,she felt asham d of herself.

"That asshole." She said to herself,heading to Daemon's room with the other towel and bowl.

Hi y'all.
Like OMG!!!🤩
I loveeeeed this chapter.🥰😍🥰😍
I wish I was Alexia,so pretty and beautiful.😏😏
I won't lie to you this chapter to me is just mind blowing.😱😱🤯🤯
Like damnnnnn
Stop meeeeeee😖😖😖
Don't forget to vote and comment.🤗🤗
Love you readers ❤️❤️❤️.
Senora##123