CHAPTER 2-First meeting

Leaving the cafe, she was greeted  by the bright lights of America. It lit her pale skin as it contrasted with her jet black hair.

   She stared at the sky, looking at it lost in thoughts of how the sky could be so black and beautiful. She turned her body facing the T- junction after her cafe. She began to wonder which road to follow when she realised that her groceries has been exhausted. The road to the left was the way to her house and the right one was to the grocery store.

   She stared at the road to her house planning on ditching it, being logical, she reasoned that was risky considering the fact that she would have to go to work empty bellied. She scratched her head looking like a troubled baby.

   "What to do?" She said to no one in particular,staring at the number of cars and people passing one by one.

   She could hear people remarks about her, the girls eyed her from up to down and the guys slanted her seductive looks.

"W-h-e-e-u-w." said one guy passing by,he was referring to her,he looked like a hooligan with the over visible holes on his shirt.

   She looked around and received winks from people.

"Cute dress, let me take you somewhere nice." A guy which she had never seen before said to her shining his golden brown teeth, as his eyes raked through her body. She shivered internally noticing his gaze.

  She wished somebody will save her,then an idea ticked on in her head. So she brought out her phone pretending to use it.

  The guy knew that she wasn't going to answer him.

"Hey girl." He said again, still no reply from her.

"Sweetie." He said again.

"Hey." And again .

   After that she pretended to take a call as she walked away from him.  He stared at her with bewilderment showed on his face as he didn't understand what just happened. He left embarrassed,and looked around searching to see if anyone saw anything.

    That was when she finally looked up from her phone wondering what looked so good about her,she wore a red fish tail gown that was knee length and her hair packed in a pony tail.

   After thirty seconds she finally decided to get the groceries,with unnecessary battling of guts. She braced herself getting ready for the long trek. She shifted her attention to a roar probably from a car.

'Vmmmmmmmmm,vmmm.' was heard at the street from a distance,it was getting close.
The car was getting in her line of sight. Alexia was a big car fan, curiosity made her wait at that point ready to see which car it was. Her eyes eagerly waiting for it. A mustang was the name of the car,it was getting bigger and bigger and as she saw it pass and hit a tree. She panicked looking left and right wondering what to do. She slowly approached the car bit by bit, until she saw two guys coming out of the car.
   One had blonde hair and light blue eyes and the other had jet black hair that stopped at his waist and dark eyes like the midnight sky-they were kinda good looking.

"That was awesome!!" One of them said as he came down,his blue eyes shining with excitement.

The other one came out saying nothing,he looked thrilled .

"The fuck." Alexia screamed looking angry she didn't know what just happened.