Chapter 17- The kiss (1)

Two weeks had passed and nothing noteworthy had happened. Daemon and roman are "she would rather forget.
"Ugh." alexia groaned covering her eyes from the light that peeked through the window. She forced herself to get up.
"Why is it morning yet?" Alexia asked rhetorically,rubbing her eyes. she sttod up from the bed and walked to the mirror on her closet. She looked at her hair on the mirror and tried to straighten outher hair that looked like a birds nest. She ran her hand through her hair in attempt to straighten it outbut it was futile.
Walking to the bathroom she peeled off her pink pajamas an walked into the shower. She turned the knob open and let the hot steaming water pour glide down her body.
After bathing she wrapped her body with a towel and stepped out fromthe bathroom. She strolled towards the wardrobe and opened it revealing the varieties of clothes. She picked out a navy blue T-shirt and paired it with a black bum short.
Engulfing herself in the oversized t-shirt,it looked like she wore nothing under,she walked out of the room and climed down the stairs.
She walked down the corrider climbing down the stairs. The sound that came attracted the attention of Sandra who was dusting the T.V console with a towel.
Hey.'' Alexia said, walking towards sandra.
Good morning.'' Sandra replied enthusiastically, running her eyes through alexias dressing. A small smile crept up the features of her face, expanding the wrinkles that showed on her face.
Someone looks enthusiastic today.''Alexia replied walking towards Sandra in a questioning look.
You never learn dont you?'' Sandra asked.
Learn what?''
Sandra heaved out a sigh with a blank expression on her face.''Dont you have any other clothes?'' Cocking up one eyebrow.
Alexia stared at sandra questionly, she looked at sandra in confusion. Alexia noticed that age was now telling on her,since she was now getting old, still sandra looked beautiful. ''Whats wrong with my clothes?''
Its either a baggy shirt,or hoodie or one other baggy thing.'' Sandra voice rose higher.''Its always baggy.''
Whats wrong with my baggy clothes...its comfortable.'' Alexia shrugged her shoulders.
How do you expect roman to like you? if you are always dressed like this.''
What --.'' Alexia stared at sandra wide eyed in embarrassment. A blush crept up the features of her face.
Dont what me.'' Sandra replied, cutting her off,she replied hand akimbo.''Roman hasnt even teased you since then.''
No! Its not like that.''Alexia replied, waving her hand up in defense,her redface heated up and turned pink.
Whatever.'' Sandra repliwed dragging alexia by the hand and leading her up the stairs.
What are you doing?'' Alexia asked,letting sandra drag her.
Sandra didnt bother replying to her whines,as she held alexias hand leading her up the stairs and entering alexias room.
Sandra pushed alexias room door open,walking inside, she directed aleixa to sit by the bed. Alexia complied like an obedient dog,sitting on the big yellow bed.
Alexia was wondering what sandra was going to do as she walkjed towards her wardrobe,opening it sandra rumpaged each and every clothing checking each hanger,sandra was very displeased with what she saw.
What is this?''Sandra asked slowly in a whispering voice.
What?''Alexia replied indiffrently,wondering sandra was rumpaging through her clothes.
You dont have any clothes.'' Sandra said,facing alexia wide eyed in annoyance.
Yes,i do.'' Alexia replied.''I have got a butt load of them.''
Oh my god!!''Sandra gasped covering her mouth in suprise.
Whats the reaction for?''Alexia asked.
These!...these are not clothes.''
Yes they are.''
No they are not.''Sandra replied in annoyance she shaked her head for a possible solution.''All of these are baggy, dont you have any other clothes?''
Yep.''With that word,sandra had a ray of hope in her eyes.''I have that red fish tail gown and a pair of denim trousers.''
When alexia finished the sentence, she noticed how the hope in sandra's eyes got crushed. Sandra stared at her blankly.''What! dont you have some slim fitted gowns.''
Nope, never bothered to.'' Alexia replied.''Baggy clothes are more comfortable.''
You are just.'' Sandra didnt bother to complete the sentencebecause of annoyance.''Wait here.'' Sandra said gritting her teeth as she walked out.
Alexia didnt understand what just happened.
What is wrong with my clothes.'' Alexia asked tugging her shirt. Soon after sandra walked inside holding a dark green gown.
Sandra closed the door behind her and started towards the bed that alexia was seated on.
Wear this.''Sandra said keeping the gown on alexias thighs.
Whats this?'' Alexia said pulling the gown up from the shoulders the first thing that came her mind was the v-cut open back that ran to the waist.''I am not wearing this!'' Alexia gasped.
No-uh, yes you are.'' Sandra replied challengingly.
No i am not.'' Alexia replied with the same energy that sandra used.
1,2,3,4,5...'' Sandra counted staring at alexia in the eyes.
Oh...okay.'' Alexia gave up.
Good.'' Sandra said with a grin on her face as alexia walked into the bathroom to change her clothes, sitting on the bed and patiently waiting for alexia to come out.

Help my soul!!'' Sandra exclaimed as she saw alexia walk out of the bathroom. She ran her eyes through alexia scanning her up to down as she stood there timidly.
Alexia looked at sandra questioningly and saw a frown rest on the features of sandras face.''Is it that bad?'' Aleia asked staring down at the floor and fiddling with her fingers.
I hope you have some c**d**s?'' Sandra asked point blank.
What!'' Alexia asked in embarrasment,she thought that she didnt hear sandra well.
You heard me right.'' Sandra replied standing up and walking towards alexia.''Roman will have a long and hard day.''
What does this have to do with roman?'' Alexia replied feigning angry.
Sandra just chucklrd and held alexias shoulder and led her to the mirror. Alexia stated at herselfin the mirror. It looked like she had a complete transformation,she was surprised by the way she looked. She stared at the singlet hand gown that had folds at the front,the gown glued her body to the bit from the shoulders to her waist and moved in free wavy flows from the waist to her knees. The open back made her feel naked. Her jet black hair contrasted with the gown and gave her a dangerous look. Alexia knew that she looked nice but she was unsure about what roam will think about it.
Alexia rubbed the hem of her gown enjoying the feel beneath her fingers.
You remind me of my younger days.'' Sandra said slowly standing behind alexia.
Alexia notced the warmth in sandras eyes,the way sandra looked at her and talked to her coated her with the warmth that her mother gave her.
How?'' Alexia asked.
Sandra took in a deep breath.''It reminds me of myself when i wore this gown,it is the only gown that i still have from my twenties.''
Then i shouldnt be wearing it.'' Alexia said sharply as she made attempt to remove it.
No dont.'' Sandra stopped her from removing it.
Alexia stared at sandras face from the mirror she looked sad.
Sandrs drew in deep breath.''My husband bought me this gown and i love it,the thing is that i never had a daughter to pass it down to.''
But i cant wear it.'' Alexia protested.
Face me alexia.''Sandra said slowly.
Alexia turned slowly to face sandra her face a deviod of sorrow.
Im giving it to you.'' Sandra said with a weak smile.'' After all it never fitted me like the way it did on you.'' Sandra chuckled but you could cleary see that it was forced.
I doubt that.''Alexia replied.
Well take it anyways.''
But-'' Alexia was startled as sandra cut her off.
Dont protest.'' Sandra cut her off and forcefully complied her to take it.
Thank you.'' Alexia said in appreciation and walked to the door as sandra followed suit.
Alexia and sandra walked together in the corridor.
Brr-bang-bing-bung-brr-bang-bing-bung
What is the rukus about.'' Alexia asked angrily the moment she walked to the top of the stairs.
Damn.'' Roman cursed under his breath as he watched alexia descend from the stairs, her hips swayed as she walked down the stairs. As he stood at the botttom of the stairs he couldnt help but be struck by the vision descending towards him. Her raven black hair that flowed like a waterfall in he night and her porcelain skin that seemed to glow in the bright lights of the sitting room. Her features were chiseled with high cheek bones and sharp jawline. But it was her eyes that truly caught his attention, black diamond eyes that shown in frustration as she hurried down the stairs.
Despite her obvious irritation she excluded a sense of of confidence and poise thatbwas impossible to ignore. Her designer dress was clung to the right places and her full lips were pursed in a determined pout. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she paused for a moment her eyes scanning the roon as if searching for something or someone.

Hi y'all
How are you doing😁
Like my schedule been pretty crazy right now😰😰😰
But guess what I am back for life.😱😱
And by the way my novel is now on dreame if you have the app.😱🤯😱🤯
Feel free to support me by sharing and recommending to other people.
Thanks 🤗😘😘
Don't forget to vote and comment 😋😋
Love you readers ❤️❤️❤️
Senora##123